[28]

edit: 4.20.21
Antonio's POV

I drove back home while Ellie was snoozing away, I turned the car off and I carried Ellie to the couch.

While I turned the TV I saw Jenna's face.

I beamed with pride but what the headline said made my heart drop.

"JENNA O'SEAN DATING YANG YANG" I read.

I should confirm it...

God damn it Antonio you were a playboy,  why should this hurt you?

I thought after 2 years of ongoing relationship we would both be happy...

then I thought back to Camille.

Antonio snap out of it.

I looked over to my daughter still sleeping.

While I was watching I got a buzz the caller was none other than Jenna.

But when I held it to my ears I heard groaning.. Moans.

She must've buttdialed.

But that was proof enough.

I threw my phone to the ground.

Antonio come on remember your a playboy.

"Daddy" I heard my daughter say which snapped me out of my thoughts. I calmed myself down.

"Yes baby?" I responded.

"Uh nothing" she says and slides off the couch. Weird..

Is something on her mind?

I changed the channel to Nickelodeon Jr.

It was only 4:20 in the afternoon.

"daddy" Ellie says.

I sat up from the couch.

"Yes princess?" I replied unloosening my tie.

"Uh-um never mind" she said and returns to colouring her book.
There she goes again.
"Shelia make sure dinner is prepared by 6:30" I told the chef.

"Very well" Shelia says and goes to the kitchen.
I had walked up to my bedroom and discarded my shirt, as I went off to my bathroom and started my shower.

then  my smart device, alexa told me  I had a incoming-call. 
"Accept" I responded.
"Sir, I got a replacement for Mr. Wellington" Dennis says.
Wow I'm surprised he managed to get a replacement under a short time.
He is smart so he probably planned this beforehand.
"That's good." I said.
I cut the conversation short, as I turned the water off, and stepped out the shower, while putting a towel around my waist, i walked out of the bathroom when i began to heard little footsteps inside my bedroom, revealing on my bed, Ellie had been sitting on my bed while twiddling her thumbs but then she looked up as she saw me.
"princess is something wrong?" I softly asked, while approaching my bed, but she simply shook her head.

"No daddy" she replies.

I rubbed my temple, she's been at this for the past hour, losing my strand of patience, i asked her why she was in my room in a sharper tone.

"schoolwedoingcareerdayIwaswonderingIfyoucome" she said really quickly.
I lifted her chin, as I stared into her eyes,

"Could you say it a bit slower?" I requested,

"We are doing career day. I wondering if you come" she said in a normal speed.
had this been what's on her mind? has that caused her so much frustration, this is what she wanted to ask me all along? I chuckled.

"Baby if that's what you wanted just say so" I brushed the strand of her hair to the side.
"Then your up tomorrow!" she exclaims.
Friday? Damn That's why she asked me so hesitantly.

"Ellie, when did the school begin career day?" I asked.
I would need Joseph compile a small slide show.
"Well I was assigned to go first..." she trails off.
I began to rub my forehead, it's alright Antonio you've been through worse pressures, this is simply nothing compared to many thing I've experienced.
and with that i told her I'd be there, as she gave me little kisses
In return i blew raspberries on her stomach, before long her giggles filled my room, then I gave her little kisses on her face,

"Daddy I love youuu" she says.
"But I love you more" I said after a few moments of playing with her I stopped tickling her since she said her stomach was hurting from all the giggling fits.
"Baby I have to go get clothes on okay?" I gave her a pat on the head she turned my bed into a complete mess with all the rolling around and kicking might I add.
I'm surprised I didn't get kicked in the groin.
She had decided to sit in the middle of my bed while I changed.
I went and grabbed a casual t-shirt then I went into my closet to change into my pants.