"And I think it's only suitable to open those branches across the nations and countries" I continued.

"In China, our Company status is greater than ever. Lots of students would want to intern in our company" I concluded.

"Chairman, shouldn't we think a bit smaller" the head of R&D says.

I shot him a glare.

"Those who have a very small goal are less likely to be successful" I said with full intent of coming off cold.

"Correct, Chairman we would begin the project soon as possible" the head of Administrations says.

"Mr. Brenton I look forward to the future of the company." I said.

"Sir, the product that is to be release by the end of September has been pushed back" the head of R&D says.

I clenched my fist.

I slammed my hand onto the conference table.

"How the hell is it pushed back?! We acquired the Omega from Saoplanet" I bashed the documents onto the conference table.

"Yes we did. But it seems that the main core person from Omega quit" Dennis says.

"Why are you telling me this now?" I said eerily calm.

Which every board member gulped and I saw sweat form on their faces.

"My 8-year old daughter doesn't wait at the last minute to report an issue" I smacked the table.

"Chairman, we tried everything in our power to investigate as to why he dropped out." Dennis continues.

"You. Investigated a problem. Without my acknowledgement." I uttered every word with purposeful blunt.

"Sir, thought that we could solve it since it's just a minor issue." Dennis says with a tremble to his voice.

"I hired you for your skills and wits. But to have this happen!" I shove the swivel chair to a wall.

The room became silent.

I inhaled.

"You will find another person to replace him. If you cannot. you can kiss your seat, a  goodbye." I intimidatingly said.

"Meeting adjourned." I said dully then I slammed the conference doors close in frustration leaving the board members to themselves.

"Here are the list of candidates to fill in his spot" Joseph says handing me a clipboard.

I scanned it over.

"I won't be needing this. But If he fails to fix his mistake then I'll look" I aloofly said and handed the clipboard back to him.

This product will air by September 20th.

I walked in a don't-approach-me manner.

I went into the elevator and hit the top floor.

While In the elevator I saw a woman carrying lots of paperwork.

What department is she from? She seems a bit familiar... 

I raised an eyebrow.

"You. Who is your boss" I abruptly said.

"It's Mr. Brenton. And I started yesterday" the woman says.

A smirk came to my face.

"Mr. Brenton? Are you his new assistant" I asked a bit interested.

The woman nodded.