Chapter 18: Fight To The End

Začít od začátku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Outskirts Of Yubel's Castle~

~Syrus's POV~

We were lucky enough to find (Y/N) and Jaden passed out in the wild sandstorm. We were passing by the sandstorm too and saw Jaden and (Y/N) on the ground passed out.

So many friends have been either hurt or went to the stars. I don't know how much loss I can take...

Me and Crowler were watching (Y/N), Jaden and Zane as they all rested on the ground. (Y/N) looked exhausted, she's been through so much...being cheated on...becoming evil...and now being blown away by a sandstorm. Poor (Y/N).

Aster was sent to the stars by Adrien, that new kid from South Academy, he got the power of Exodia somehow and Aster stood up for us and tried his hardest to beat him. Now...he's up in the stars.

Zane had another heart attack, and though he wasn't asleep like he should be, he was silent and constantly looking at (Y/N) smiling with relief that she was ok. My brother has grown attached to (Y/N) so much he sometimes calls her "sis" when me and Zane are referring to (Y/N).

Jaden started to wake up. His eyes slowly started to open and they gazed at me.

"Hey Sy." Jaden said trying to be cheerful but there was sadness in his voice.

"I'm glad your ok Jay." I told him happily. Then my attention went to (Y/N) and Zane lying next to each other, "I wish I could say the same for my brother and (Y/N)." I sadly told him.

Jaden's eyes went wide and he crawled over immediately to (Y/N). He started to panic, "No! (Y/N)? Are you alright?"

(Y/N) didn't give him a response and I didn't also. Jaden grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and kissed it softly. "Please wake up." Jaden whimpered.

Jaden held his head in shame and tears started to fall from his face. "No...not you (Y/N). Don't leave me." He sniffled, "I need you."

I placed my hand on Jaden's shoulder trying to comfort him, "Its ok Jaden. She's gonna be fine." I reassured him.

"You don't understand Syrus!" Jaden voice became demonic. Jaden's gaze turned towards me while still holding (Y/N)'s hand. His eyes were pure yellow and gold. He turned into the Supreme King.

 He turned into the Supreme King