"Niggas post you on Instagram and people wish you happy birthday and you don't know how to act", I mumble, and she glared at me.

"Leave my niece alone, you deformed Dorito", Chastity said, and I smile.

"Okay, you retarded blob fish", I reply.

"Old pop can built nigga", she said.

"Okay, you crusty big toe", I continued.

"Old AC head ass", she said, and Camille clapped her hands.

"Y'all both look like Pringle cans, now let's go food shopping", she says, and walks away before me or Chastity get to way anything.

"Raisin face ass", I mumble before going upstairs to get dressed.

I toss on a pair of black sweatpants and a burgundy Hennything is Possible hoodie that Nia got me from Fashion Nova. I take the grey durag off and put on the velvet burgundy one. I put on my black Air Max 97's and put my silver chain on.

"Hurry up, nigga. I'm trying to get off of my feet!", I heard Camille yell, and I roll my eyes.

"Shutcho ass up!", I yell back, and I rub deodorant on my armpits before going down stairs.

"Finally, hoe. What was you doing, putting baby powder on ya nuts?", Chastity asked with a smile on her face.

"Haha, funny nigga. Come on, we got a long day ahead", I say to them, and Chastity digs into Camille's purse and takes out her G Wagon keys.

"Okay, here's the plan. Nia, Camille, and Tremaine stay here and finish decorating. Me, Dre, Tae, and Willow will go and grab food and her cake. Also some helium, because I'm blowing up those ballons", Chastity listed, and no one had any complaints.

"I'm down. Go team Tinkerbell!", Willow cheered, and all the girls cheered while the niggas cringed at the team name.

"Daddy, you ain't cheering", Willow said, putting her hands on her hips and giving me the same fuckin' glare Nia does.

That shit gives me nightmares. Last time I saw that shit, I fucked up and accidentally called Nia a bitch while we was playing Fortnite together. I almost died, I think to myself as I have a staring contest with my daughter.

"Go team... Tinkerbell", I cheered, and she sighed but left me alone, thankfully.

"Alright, you guys go ahead. I swear, if you crash my car, if the accident don't kill you, I will", Camille warned, then she winked at Willow.

Those two have some type of unspoken arrangement goin' on, and it lowkey scare me. We all get into the truck and drive to the nearest Walmart, and Chastity had the bright idea to let Willow control the music. Don't get me wrong, my daughter is really nice and all that other shit, but she got music taste like her aunty...

And the first song that came on was some Nicki Minaj song.

"On the real, nigga
I'm a real nigga
I run around with them real niggas
Got real sons, I need a real sitta'", was the first thing I heard come through the speakers, and my daughter rapped it perfectly.

At least she had enough sense to not cuss in front of me, cause that'll get her lil' ass popped in the mouth.

"Chastity, why does my daughter know the words to this song?", I ask her, and she shrugs as if she don't know anything.

I noticed her hand was holding Tae's, and I flick him in the back of his head.

"No boo lovin'", I said, and he groaned while Chastity rolled her eyes.

"I hate being the youngest", she whined, and Willow shook her head and scrolled through Chastity's playlist, switching from Nicki to Youngboy, then she went to Megan then DaBaby.

Yep, she definitely get some of her music taste from me.