yes and yes

J's p.o.v. :

Its set. Finally everything is falling on the right place. I am ready, my plan is ready. The place where i am going to propose him, is almost ready. So yeah. Now i have to gather all my courage to just ask him. I am waiting for him in his living room, he is taking a lot  just to get dressed. But yeah let him have his time. After this day, I will be taking time and he will be waiting for me in the same house. I told him to wear a suit for tonight.

"So yeah. Let's go !" He said as he came out from his room. He was wearing a suit which was showing his perfect body. His muscles are proudly smiling from his clothes.

"Yeah sir. I am ready." I said and gave him a hand to catch. He took it and laughed at me.

"You are behaving like a gentleman and treating me." He said

"Well after this. You will be taking care of my drama and i will be the one who will make it more complicated to you." I said to him.

"You makes drama all the time. So what's special today." He asked me again.

He was asking me continuously about today after the day I met him in the police station. I don't know if he knows or not. I has took care of it specially. But not to forget he is  police officer and he can catch lie in sentences. So maybe he is having a doubt on me. Whatever just let it be. I can't back off now.

We got into the car, swapnil has areanged this car for us. I was leaning my head on his chest, hugging him. He hugged me back.

When we reached the place. We got out of the car as car went to parking. It was hard to get this hall for today. Geetu, tejas and swapnil paid to the person who was having the booking on today.

"Well what are we doing here ?" Jd said taking a look of his surroundings.

"Come on . I have a surprise for you. "I said dragging him towards the hall.
We went inside as i left him at the front and went back side.

I was looking at him, he was confused with all the things. He wanted to find the answer of all this happening.

"So ready ?" Geetu asked me.

I rubbed my hands together to release my nervousness. I thought it will be fun but now i am getting scared of it. I know his answer but asking him is a challenge. His best friends and some of my friends are here ti celebeate today.

"Here." Swapy said, giving me a mic. I took it.

They said all the best to me as i smiled to them. Its getting hard for me. I went the outside from back side stage. I went in front of him and smiled at him. He smiled back to him like he knows whats going to happen tonight.

"So I was planning on this for a while. It took me time to collect all the things  as getting your time table and to get this hall. It was hard for me to stalk ny own boyfriend to take out all the information." I said in one breathe.

He chuckled at the sentence of stalking my own boyfriend to get information of him.

"I took out a ring for you too. And first i am warning you that i wil be making dramas and will act like a baby and mature  girl in the same time. I will have a last piece of pizza and will decide the movie dates." I said, he nodded his head in yes.

"So mr. jd will you marry me ?" I asked him sitting on my knees. Before my knee could touch the ground. He took me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Will you marry me ? Or else i will drag your ass to the marriage court." I warnes him.

"I will marry you anyway. So my answer is yes and yes. I will." He said as i blushed.

"So be ready to be my wife." He said.
I smiled at him as everyone cheered for us. They were happy for us. I am happy for me. I gave thumbs to ny Friends as tejas took the chance and played our video. I told hin to made it for me.

"Here. " i said and made him wear a ring i choose for him. Within a minute, he took out a another ring and made me wear it.

"I was prepared for this too." He said as we both chuckled. Maybe my police boyfriend knows how to catch a lier very well.
We sealed our prmises with kiss. It was passionate and were showing  a love of us Which we are having towards each other.

Everyone congratulated us and said good words to us. It was memorable night for us. Many of our friend took our photos. Kissing, proposing, wearing a ring  and many more.

Vote and comment

Love_geetu ^_^