food festival

geetu's p.o.v. :

"geetu...", swapy called me from the outside of my room, while knocking on the road. I know he knows that I am not gonna woke up with his voice only.

"you can come in !", I said as he opened the door and came in.

"you are sleeping, I thought you were doing all your morning routine.", he said to me while he sat down beside me on the bed.

"He, don't blame me. You were having your conference call from 2 hours and also i was sleepy though.", I said while rubbing my eyes.

"I know and i am sorry okay !, Now go and get freshen up.", He said as i lazily got up from bed.

"are you ready ?", I asked him as he nodded his head saying yes. I took a one look of him as he is wearing grey colored t-shirt with jeans.

"geetu, how is your office ?", he asked me as my eyes got fully opened.

"It's fine !", I said.

"and your boss, how is he ?", he asked.

"what do you mean ?", i asked.

"I mean, that day i saw him. He was glaring at me like i am taking something from him.", he said.

"It's nothing like that. His expressions are scary but he is not.", I said and tried my best to break this conversation.

"Okay !, then get ready. I am waiting downstairs.", he said.

"Swapy !?", I called him as he turned in the middle of the walk.

"will you make some tea for me. I will be there in 15 minutes.", I said.

"don't you want some more time than 15 minutes.", He asked.

"Nope, now go and make some tea. I will be there in 15 minutes.", I said as he shrugged and left to downstairs.

As soon as he left, i changed my clothes into grey off-shoulder top with my white jeans. I did braid to my hairs with little make up.

 I did braid to my hairs with little make up

"hey... where is my tea ?", I asked him as i reached to near kitchen.

"Here is mam !", He said very dramatically showing the chair in front of him.

I sat down on the chair, he poured the tea in cup and took out some biscuits from the drawer. He took biscuit and started to chew it.

"You took today off na then conference call ?", I asked him.

"I did, but that client is mine and he only contacts with me if he wants to add some requirements in project like he did in the morning.", he explained as i nodded my head.

"Let's go then you done with you tea na ?" he asked me.

"Yeah !, I am excited for it." i said.

"Me too !", he said with the same excitement.