P.I.N.K. SITUATION

Here you go guys.

           Today is 26th january and on the occasion of our republic day, I am here with New chapter of 1310 words.

   Happy republic day guys.....

                                                       -love geetu

                                                       -love geetu..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" hey, gurl ", dhaku said to me from our door.

We are going to office. After wasting whole night in gossip about our life. In the end of last night, I forgive them and decided about going office. So, here i am.

Sanyukta sitting on the driver side, dhaku and santoshi are sitting on back side of car and waiting for my arrive. As everyone know that i am too lazy. So, i wasted my some morning type on social media.

" I am here ! ", I announced as i came before them.

" yeah, now come inside ! ", sanyukta said. I nodded to her and hopped in the car.

" let's go guys ! ",dhaku said and start the song ' shake it off ' by tylor swift.

" can we go to the mc donalds after office. ", santoshi said.

" yeah ! ", I said.

" We can order those things at home. ", dhaku said.

" Think about this and then tell me. ", sanyukta said as we all nodded to her.

In the office :

Sanyukta went to park her car in the parking lot and we came inside the office.

" All The Best ! ", santoshi said to me.

' all the best for what ? ', I started to think about her words.

" for what ? ",I questioned.

" you will see ! ",dhaku said to me and left with santoshi.

" Hey...... ", some one called me from my side but i know who is she ?, Anaya. Now, who is going to help me to get out of this. So, I turned my head to face her.

There is she. A girl with long legs and curvy figure. She always stays perfect with her clothes like today, She is wearing perfect office attire. Pink jeans and pink jacket with white shirt and click click heels. While i am wearing off-shoulder violet top and white jeans with plain sandals. Because i am too lazy iron the shirts in morning. And it's best way to look perfect in tops and jeans.

Main important thing about Anaya. she is gossip queen of our office or you can say that she is quiet informer who can easily get information from anyone. I always keep distance between us because i never wanted to be gossip topic but i think today she is going to make me topic of office.