love is beyond the rules

Geetu's p.o.v.:

When vishal told me about his feelings. I don't know what happened to me. I just wanted to be alone. I left his cabin without giving him answer or giving him a look. I just left.

I took whole month to undestand what I really want in My life. It's  definitely not to have relationship with a guy.

I am waiting here in our home to have a talk with my mom. She went somewhere when she got to know i am coming here to meet her. I have made up my mind and will tell her that i want to focus on my career.

"Come in the kitchen." Mom said, as she went directly in the kitchen.

"Mom, i want to talk to you." I said following her.

"Well then first cut this onions for me." She said giving me onion in plates.

"I hate cooking mom. I am not doing it." I said.

"Umm hmm. Well then start blaberring what you want to talk." She said to me finally.

"Mom, i want to focus on my career. I want to continue this job. " i said.

"Thats what are you doing honey." She said to me.

"I don't want to marry now. So stop sending boys to meet me." I said.

"Well then do you have any boy in your term ?" She asked

"You know my rules right? " she added as she turned to me with spoon in her hand.

"Well mom no. I proposed swapnil to be my boyfriend but he is already dating someone and I don't know why but after getting this rejection. I didn't felt bad. I cried knowing that he rejected me for someone but after that I didn't even cried. It just felt for some minutes and then no. Nothing happened. After that vishal told me  about his feelings but still i didn't even said anything to him and left him there in the cabin." I said.

"I Don't know whats happening to me but I don't want to have any commitment for now." I added.

"Are you sure na ??" She asked me as I nodded my head.

"Then i am happy for you my love." She said. I just stared at her confusingly.

She gave me a look which I don't know what she wants to say. She gave me her hand and took me towards my room. When we entered into the room, she gave me a photo frame of my childhood. I was confused with her acts. I have seeing this photo of me for my whole life.

"You always been bubbly girl. You never understood what you wanted. You followed what your dad told you to do. You took this field just because you were attracted to computer. You always followed what you likes most but you never loved that thing like you claimed to love. You wanted a cat in 3rd standard so your dad brought you cat but when she left you for some other person. You disowned her and let her go with the person." She said.

"You always wanted to have things which attracts you most. Like you attracted to swapnil. I knew you were having crush on him. You always used to talk about him when you were with him in college. You had photos of you both a lot. It was attraction and nothing else. We used to care for you. Me and your dad were used to worry about you. We were worried that what will happen if you attract to someone and that person will hurt you. Then we won't be able to comfort you." She added.

"Mom." I called her.

"You never truly understood what you wanted. It was hard decision for us to let you go with your friends. That was the first decision you took by yourself and stood with it. We were happy that you wanted to do something and were determined to have it. But there was a fear that you might fall in love with some person who will hurt you in the future. So we made those stupid rules to stop you from getting in trouble." she said.

"That's why you used sent brother to have check up on me ?" I asked.

"That's the one reason other reason was he knew that you were in friendship with his girl. In order to get some information of her he used to meet you." She said.

"Why you told him to broke up with her. When you liked her most." I asked.

"He was playing with her feelings, his friends made bet on her and he stupidly followed it. I didn't wanted her to get hurt or think bad about my son. But she got to know this when Harshal gave her pathetic reason to break up. I was waiting for the moment when he would went behind her and he did month ago. He went to get her and now he is trying to win her heart. My boy, he is stupid. " she said

Now every puzzle was solving. I never fell in love with swapnil, I was attracted to him that's why i didn't feel anything when he rejected me. But why I rejected vishal. He was nice guy, maybe but anyway I am good now. After having all answers It just feels good.

Vote and comment

Love_geetu ^_^