Hey beautiful

I smiled at them and turned to the side of kitchen but one voice stopped me in the middle,

" Hey, beautiful ! "

I know who is the owner of this voice. Vishal  Why the hell is here ?, Beginning of this evening is going to be bad because of him now ! arggg , I hate this person. Before i turned to face him, he came in front of me. Now, what i am gonna do now ?.

He is wearing an suit with grey colour. So, handsome. Why every bad guy looks hot in their clothes. How he handled this look on everyday.

' Come back to your fucking reality bitch... ', My inner self scolded me.

" I think i called you ? ", he asked

' kick him where sun does not shine. ', my inner voice said to me.

' just shut up. First listen to him. ', I replied to myself.

" Hmm. I didn't hear you. ", I said to him.

" Ok then hi beautiful. ", he said.

' kick him. ', my self told  me.

" hi ", I said ignoring her voice.

" You are looking so gorgeous in this dress and sexy too... ", he said while last part saying in my ear.

' kick him and then say sorry to him. ', myself told me.

" Thanks. ", I whispered.

" But why are you alone like this. ", He asked me.

" huh ", I said.

" I mean why are you alone like this, where are your best friends and where is your long time boyfriend. ", he said to me.

" hmm... my boyfriend ?? ", I said.

" where is your boyfriend. did he ditch you ? ", he said.

" No, he doesn't. ", I protested.

" Then why he is not here ? ", he again questioned.

" Because he is on his way. ", I said.

' Stop lying bitch, just kick him Or use your heel to make hole in his leg. ', myself told me.

" Oh I see. ", He said to me.

" Or he is imaginary like your morning lies. ", He said.

" what ? ", I said.

" You know when you was appointed here. You were always be late girl and you always give me your fake lies. ", he said.

" NO, he is real. ", I said.

' You are such stupid ', myself told me.

" OH, then he will appear here in some time. right ? ", He questioned me.

" Yeah, he will ", I said.

' How ? ', myself asked me.

' don't know ', i answered.

' Now say so many lies for today's evening too and spoiled it with your imaginary boyfriend. ',My inner self told me.

' shut up ! ', I said.

' why ? ', myself replied.

' because i am having headache now ', I said.

' do you have any part namely head ? ',Myself asked me.

" Call him. ", He said to me while pulling me in reality.

" Who ? ", I said.

" Your boyfriend sweetie ! ", he said.

" Oh, yeah ! ", I said.

" Call him. ", he said after some minutes as i didn't move from my place.

" Yeah !, just finding my phone ", I said while trying to search my phone in clutch.

" Call him with my phone. ", he said and pulled out his phone from his jeans pocket.

" No, i have my phone. ", I said as i pulled out my phone from my wallet.

" Then call him. Don't waste your time. ", he said as i nodded my head to him.

I slide the lock screen of my phone and opened the contact list. I scrolled my the list from A to Z. But still can't a person find whom to call.

" Any issue with the phone. ", He asked me.

" nope. ", I said.

" Then call him na ", He said.

" Yeah ! ", I said as i again scrolled the screen.

" Are you trying to lie to me ? ", He asked.

" Why would I do that. ", I said.

" Just wondering. You know you are playing with your chain. Whenever you get confused or don't know what to do or you tried to lie in. You started to play with your chain with the help of two fingers.  ", He said as i took a look of myself. Seriously god, I am playing with the chain with my left hand. How i did it, I am handling my clutch with left hand and still i am playing with my chain.

" Nope. ", I protested.

" Don't you dare to lie to me. I was checking you out since the day 1, and i know very well. ", he said.

" No,you don't know me. ", I said.

" Trust me babe, I know you. I tried to ignore you but still you managed to cross  my mind. ", he said to me. He said every word in serious tone.

" What you mean ? ", I said.

" I mean- ", he was trying to say something but another voice interrupted us in between.

" Hey, cutie pie. "

Thank to god that he saved me from this monster. I was turning to see the person but he pulled me to his chest and whispered in my ear, " You win this time but i don't think you will win again and again in the future. " and left me in the puddle of his words.

" Hey cutie... ", He said as he come to my side and touched my shoulder. In the confusion of what to do and what not to do. I just hugged him very tightly and he hugged me with the same passion.

Here you go guys:

Que: what do you think, who is the person that geetu hug him.

Comment the answer.

                  - love_geetu ^_^