MY. CHOCOLATES.

dhaku's p

dhaku's p.o.v. :

" Give me back my chocolate. ", i said to santoshi.

" You know, we can share it. ", she said to me.

" NO, I am not going to share it with you. ", I said to her as i snatched chocolate box from her hand.

" Why ? ", she said to me.

" Because, i stole it from sanyukta's office. You didn't. ", I said.

" Then you have to share it with me too. ", she said to me.

" nope, I am not sharing this with you. ", I said to her.

" listen, what will happen if i tell her about your this thing. ", she blackmailed me with my chocolates.

I admit, that I stole this from san's cabin. But this is not right way to blackmail me with chocolates. Now, i have to share this chocolate with her. I can share anything but not my chocolates.

" But i don't want to share it with you. ", I cried.

" Then, you want to share this chocolates with me. ", geetu said as she took one chocolate from the box.

" No, I don't want to share my chocolates with anyone. ", I whispered to her.

" Ohhh, but why not ", she asked to me.

" Because, they are mine. ", I said to her.

" No sweetie they are sanyukta's. ", santoshi said to me.

" Okay then what ? ", I said.

" This are sanyukta's. ", geetu said.

" yeah, dhaku stole them from her cabin. ", santoshi said to her before me.

" OHHHHH ", geetu said.

" But what will happen if she noticed that her chocolates is disappeared from her cabin then. ", geetu asked to me.

" She have whole cabinet with lot of chocolates. I know that she is not going to notice that thing. ", I said to her.

" But still, you know very well how is she possessive about her chocolates. ", she said to me.

I know how is she possessive about her chocolates and how she always hide her chocolates from us. " What should i have to do with this. ", i asked her

" Simple ! you have to share this with us. ", geetu said as santoshi's eyes lit up from her words.

" Okay. ", I said and gave them one-one piece from the box.

 ", I said and gave them one-one piece from the box

" only one. ", santoshi said.

" Yeah, that's enough for you. ", I said and closed the box before they took it from box.

" But you have so many chocolates. ", santoshi said to me.

" But i am not giving it to you. Take one chocolate or else leave that too ! ", I offered as they rolled their eyes to me.

" Okay. ", geetu said.

" Yeah, okay ! ", santoshi said. Okay, I know that i am selfish but i am selfish for my chocolates.

" Oh, you took that office attire topic seriously. ", i asked geetu.

" yeah !, little bit. ", she said to me as i nodded to her.

" Why ? ", santoshi asked to her.

" I don't want more problems so i wore it. It's not like that i hate this office attire thing. ", she said to us.

" Okay ! ", I said to her.

" Aren't you missing me ? ", geetu asked us.

" Nope babes ! ", I said as her face is fell down.

" We are fine with your absence. ", santoshi said to her as she nodded to us.

" That's why you remove my chair from my place. ", she asked to us.

" Yeah ", santoshi said as i nodded my head.

" Hmmmm ", she said and started to leave the place disappointment.

We gave a look to each other and run to her and hugged her from behind. We do this so many times since our college days.

" We love you ! ", I said.

" Then why did you remove my chair from the place. ", she asked to us.

" Nope bae, i used that chair to reach the cabinet in san's cabin. ", I said to her as i remember that i left that chair in sanyukta cabin. I broke hug and directly went to san's cabin without wasting another minute. I took the chair and came out from the cabin.

" You forgot that chair in her cabin. ", santoshi asked to me.

" Not any more. ", I said as i placed the chair on place.

" Miss. Sneha ", someone said to me as i turned my self to that person who is calling me                    ' miss. Sneha '.

 " Am i dreaming or what ?. ", i asked santoshi in whispers.

 " No idiot, he is standing here right in front of you. ", santoshi said to me in whispers.

" Ohhh ", I whispered to her.

" Yes, sir  ", I said to him.

He is standing here. He is wearing an blue suit as his body is looking absolutely beautiful. His hairs is set in the proper hairstyle. His both hands are in the jeans pocket. He looks handsome like always. But why is he here ?.

" Miss. Sneha ", he said to me while moving his hands in front of eyes.

" Yes ? ", I said to him with smile.

" I want to ask you something ", he asked to me.

" Go ahead sir ! ", I said.

" Would you like to accompany me for one week. ", he asked to me.

" huh ? ", I said to him.

" I want to go to pune for the meeting. My personal assistant got fractured so, will you come with me. ", He asked to me.

Hell no !, i am not going to deny this opportunity.

" Yes, i will come with you. ", I said to him.

" Okay, We will leave after party. ", he said to me and he left.

" So, you are going puna huh. ", santoshi teased me as i nodded my head to her.

" Yeah ", I said as they hugged me. I love my girls.

" Now, give us one more chocolate for this news. ", santoshi said to me.

" Okay ! ", I said and opened the box for chocolates as they took a chance and took more chocolates from the box and ran away from me while laughing.

My chocolates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

Here is new chapters with sneha as dhaku's point of view with 1144 words.