swapnil and my boyfriend?

geetu's p.o.v.:

" you are again missing your breakfast because you woke up late. Then what is the meaning of making that breakfast by me. ", J yelled at me.

After taking long weekend off, I have to go back to my work. I didn't want to go back to office, but i have to go !, I don't have other option rather than this. So, I put on the shirt and jeans. After that, I make a run from my bedroom to kitchen, because it's already 8:30 am and my shift is start on the 9:00 am. I hurriedly pick up the toast and tea from the counter and started to munch the toast As I was busy in munching that's my bad luck that's J came in the kitchen and saw me while munching my toast in the standing position.

" sorry mom, I was in hurry. ", I made excuse.

" then you should started to wake up early. ", tejas said as he picked up his breakfast plate from the counter.

" geetu, sit in the chair and then eat your breakfast. ", she ordered me.

" I am in hurry ! ", I said while swallowing the rest of toast.

" that's why, She always told you to wake up on the time but you didn't listen to her and see the result. ", J complained of me to J.

" sorry mom. ", i said as i placed kiss on her cheek and left the kitchen. I directly went to the my bedroom, I picked up my bag and phone from the charger and again come back to the living area.

" geetu, stop running ! ", J yelled at me from kitchen.

" yeah, sorry! ", I yelled to her.

" she told you to stop running. She didn't say to yelled at her. ", tej said as I glared at him while coming in the kitchen.

" Morning ! ", swapnil said as he catched my attention.

" morning ! ", I replied to him.

" let's go ! I will give you ride to your office. ", he said as my mood lit up. Now, I am not gonna be late anymore.

" yeah !, thank you ! ", I said.

" friends didn't meant to be say thanks and sorry to others. ", tej said as i glared at him again.

In the Office:

" hahahahahahahahahahaha ", santoshi laughed at me. This girl is continuously laughing at me since i came to this office and told them about my morning's dream.

But damn !, she is not the only one who is laughing at me. This time dhaku and main thing is my boss miss bhavsar is laughing at me.

" Come on gurl!, you could imagine some one else rather than him. ", dhaku slurred between her laughing.

" actually, you should tried some one else. ",sanyukta said to me while she is also controlling her laugh.

" guys, that was just a dream. ", I said to them but they give me a look and again started to laugh at me.

" So, what ? ",dhaku said as i give her questioning look.

" you told him that you are in relationship with some one. ", santoshi asked to me.

" yeah ! ", I whispered.

" why ? ", sanyukta asked to me.

" because everyone started to cheer me up with 'yes' word and i got confused about all those things and blurred out those words from my mouth. ", I explained to them.

" but still. ", sanyukta asked.

" you have to admit that girl. ", dhaku said.

" what ? ", I aksed to her.

" that you started to think much about your relationship status. ", she said to me.

" yeah ! ", santoshi said as sanyukta also nodded her head.

" okay fine now stop this ! ", I said to them as again they give me look and started to laugh at me.

" you are in relationship. ", santoshi slurred with words.

 " who is the relationship with whom ? ", some one asked us from behind our desk, As we all sitting on the chair and our head is hided under the desk.

" geetanjali is in relationship. ", dhaku said without noticing that who is asking but i bet this voice is belong to men.

" what ? ", he yelled us as we got up from our seat.

" Is it true ? ", vishal asked to me as his eyes is throwing anger and rage towards me. and also he got mad about i am having relationship with some one.

" yeah ? ", I whispered to myself with question.

" you are admitting that you are in relationship with some one else. ", he asked to me.

" yeah actually !, and you know what you can't interfere in her private life. ", santoshi fired him back with her words.

" I know that ! ", he said with rage.

" then why are you asking this to her boss ! ", dhaku said to him with matching his rage but she didn't disrespect him.

First time, In my whole life dhaku is yelling at someone with rage. She is not like this, I know she got into fight with santoshi for me but she never yelled at someone beside santoshi.

" from when did you started all this relationship thing ? ", he questioned to me.

" from the 2 years. ", dhaku said to him before me.

" why didn't you tell me ? ", he asked me.

" why did you care about her relationship status. Isn't it good thing that she is having relationship with someone. ", sanyukta questioned him.

Oh god !, her questioning mood!

" yeah, I am happy for her. ", he said to me with a little bit disappointment.

" good then ! ",dhaku said with smirk was plastered on her face.

" who was he ? ", he asked me.

" he is her crush, her first and last love and her bestfriend and also her college love at first sight you know ! ", santoshi said.

" you know what ?, they are 80 % chances of staying relationship long time, If you get married to your best friend. ", dhaku said.

guys stop !, what are you doing ?, I think they took that 'fake boyfriend' thing very seriously !, and now i have to face this with vishal.

" yeah, that's true ! ", sanyukta said as i nodded my head in 'yes'. because i am agreed with her words.

" Geetu, you tell me, who is he ? ", he asked  me.

But i was already distracted by myself so I ignored his words and started to think about my situation. OH god !, help me you are the only one. please help me.

" Geetu, you tell me, who is he ? ", he asked me again. 

I felt some vibration in my pocket. So, i took my phone out and checked the phone. " swapnil ? ", I whispered to myself as I slide the screen.

' why is he calling me? ', I asked to myself.

' forget about him and face the situation that was serving in front of you ', My inner self warned me and pulled me out my thoughts.

" that's why he came to drop you ? ", he asked to me.

I nodded my head in ' yes ', as i agreed to my inner self.

vishal left the our office room, as all girls sighed.

" what have i done now ? ", I questioned to me.

Here you go guys,

this is chapter is dedicated to @SanyuktaBhavsar

new chapter with 1245 words.

                                              -love geetu ^_^