dance with me

" Hey cutie... ", He said as he come to my side and touched my shoulder. In the confusion of what to do and what not to do. I just hugged him very tightly and he hugged me with the same passion.

" Why are you shaking like this ? ", he asked me.

" Nothing, it's just cold. ", I lied.

' Stop lying to him. he is your best friend. ', my inner self said to me.

" Oh, I forgot that you didn't bear the cold right ? ", he said as i nodded my head to him.

" Yeah that's why i am shaking. ", I again lied.

" But- Let's go inside then. ", he said but i don't know why he wants to say something different after the but word.

" Yeah, why not ? ", I said. He grabbed my hand in his and started to walk to the front door.

' What the hell he is doing here ? ', my inner self asked me as i stopped in the middle of the way.

' Swapnil ? what he is doing here ? ', I replied to her.

' ask him stupid. ', she said to me as i did.

" What are you doing here ? ", I asked him. While he is answering I took a look of him. Swapnil.   He is looking so handsome in his suit. Jeans jacket and inner as white t-shit. The perfect blue combination for his body. Perfect !.  his body is looking perfect with this look.

" Don't you like my presence ? ", he questioned

" It's not like that swapy. ", I said.

" I thought you would like my presence here for this event. ", He said to me.

" Yeah, I like it ! nope, I mean i love your presence here with me. I love you. ", I said.

" Okay then just enjoy my company without any worry. ", he said.

' I will enjoy your company without any worries. ', my inner self said to me as i blushed to her comment.

" Ohhh, you got company here. ", santoshi said to me. I nodded to her.

" Hey, I am sarvesh. ", sarvesh said.

" Swapnil. ", he said as they both shakes each other hands .

" I am happy for you geetu. As you have company then let's go for dance. ", sarvesh said to me.

" Yeah sure ! ", santoshi said as they both went inside the hall.

" Can i have a dance with this beautiful women ? ", he asked me.

" Yeah why not. ", I said as i put my hand in his.

' do you even know what is dance. ', my inner self asked / insulted.

' But i believe in him. ', I replied.

'Oh really gurl ! ', she taunted me.

" let's go ! ", he said as he took my hand in his. We placed our foot inside the hall. Whole hall is decorated in colourful light and balloons. Some chairs are placed are here and there.