photograph

Geetu's p.o.v.:

After spending the whole weekend with my girls, I am coming back to my 3 idiots, swapy, tej and janhavi. I missed them but when that photographer posted our picture on account of my company and mainly after tagging both of us. I was scared with all this post thing. Firstly, I told him that swapy is my boyfriend which was totally lie, and then he arranged the whole event with that he sent a letter to my home saying 'Person needs to come with their love partner' .

But whatever happened to me, it gave me a nice fruit of result. That letter helped me a lot because of that swapy came to event and because of him, vishal thinks that i wasn't lying to him.

Swapy is my best friend and I know he would never think bad about me, he would ask me first before blaming me for anything. I trust him, but still i am scared with this post. There is nothing to be scared of, but still i am having that feeling that maybe this post could affect my friendship with swapnil. I didn't want to lose him because of this stupidity, he is a nice person. He is handsome and good looking, when I first met him, I thought that he would never be my friend.

But things got changed, we started to meet each other so much.

All of this year, we become very good friends, we know each other's favourite things, like colour, dish, style. Swapy loves food and he is nice cook too.

"Good morning." someone said to me as this person dragged me out from my dream of swapy.

I looked up to find this person who were calling me.

"Very good morning." I greeted her back with a smile.

"So. what for today's breakfast ?" I asked her as I knew she would ask me about post , as I spent my whole weekend with girls.

"There is no option for you girl." she said with the look that was telling me 'don't try to change the topic'

"Okay." I surrender to her.

She mixes something from one bowl to another, put pan to stove and started to mix something else, I know she is a great cook but still this behavior with me.

"How long are you going to stay like this ?" I asked her as she is behaving like this since i came back from the weekend.

"Don't you have to go to work ?" she asked me back.

"I do but first I want breakfast" I said to her with the hope that she would say something to me.

"I will give you break fast on one condition." she said with a smirk on her as she knew that she is going to win either way.

"What's your condition ?" I asked her.

"So,firstly tell me what's going on in your little mind." she said as she stopped her work and looked at me.

"There is nothing." I said but she didn't buy my lie.

"Geetu, just tell me as you know that I am not going to buy this lies of yours." she said very easily.

"Okay , what you wanted to know." I said.

"What's wrong with this post ?" she asked me showing the screen shot in her phone, she took a screenshot of that photo just to ask me about it.

"It's us and you know about it." I said with confident as I am not wrong and there is nothing wrong with the photo of us.

"I am not talking about this photo geetu, I am asking you the story behind this photo." she said i know she has doubts on me, as I didn't tell her my problems since that vishal asked me for couple day .