preparation part 1

geetu's p.o.v.:

I messaged my friends asking them what they were talking about in the messages and they haven't replied me yet. As none of them has checked my messages but now I can't control myself not at least after knowing vishal said to me about my imaginary boyfriend.

Did he really know about it or he is pretending that he knows. what's the real truth man ? It's complicated knowing and unknowing my condition is same. I shouldn't have told them about having a boyfriend at the first place.

"geetu ?" J called me while tapping on my shoulder.

"Where are you ?" She asked me as I shrugged my shoulder and said, "here with you."

"Oh guys come on swapy has made noodles. I am waiting for you do fast your work" tejas said while entering into our room as soon as he said all those words he left.

"We are coming." J whispered.

"What are you thinking ?" J asked to me as she turned to me.

"Nothing. I was thinking about an company's new deal nothing else" I lied knowing that she is not going to let this topic go that easily.

"Let's go, I want to eat those noodles." I said as she nodded her head in acceptance but her mind is still thinking about my behavior.

"So have you planned how you are going to propose your life time boyfriend ?" I asked her while dragging her downstairs.

"Yupp, And now I am telling you all about it." she said with toothy smile on her face.

We reached to the kitchen as we took our places. Swapy placed bowls in front of us full with noodles. We all sat down and started to ear our noodles because we can't stop ourselves from having noodles by swapy.

"So, I have some work for you too guys." j said as we all looked up to her. Tejas gestured her to tell us about the work.

"First I want an hall so that I could arrange all the things there." she said.

"Which hall you want and how many days ?" swapy asked.

"The 3way hall." she said as we all stopped eating and looked at her.

"We can arrange that hall but you know 3way hall always stays busy." Tejas said.

"It's impossible to get a date which we want." Swapy said.

"Don't worry I will arrange that, Just tell me the date by tomorrow. I will make a call to him and asked for a hall." I said.

"You are one and only friend who never disappoints me." J said with smile.

"How you are going to manage this ?" swapy asked.

"I will ask my brother to pull some strings. Don't worry no damage will happen to other customers." I said.

"Then. I am in." Tejas said, i gave a high five to him.

"So what about another things." Swapnil asked.

"You have to find his details with me." J said to swapnil.

"We are going to stalk him or what ?" Swapnil asked.

"Exactly." J said.

"I guess, i have no way to come out." Swapnil said, tejas and me laughed at his situation.

"All the best Buddy." Tejas said hitting his shoulder.

"Umm. I have to collect the ring from the store. Geetu and you go there and collect a ring for me." J said giving a bill to me. I gave bill to tejas and told him to keep it.

"Well, then let's have this dinner. " j said. We dig in the noodled which swapnil has made for us.

We spent our whole dinner time planning about the plan for tomorrow. Well we are going to collect the ring and swapnil and j are going to stalk jd.

vote and comment !

- love_geetu ^_^