stalking part 2

J's p.o.v.

"How long we are going to stay here. I am hungry J. I want food now." Swapnil said while giving me glare of hate.

"Well okay. Here you go." I said, giving him a bun that i took out from my bag.

"You were hiding a hamburger in your purse ?" He asked me

"You want to have it or not ?. Well if you don't then i can take a bite from it and you can watch me while eating this delicious burger." I said taking a bite from a burger.

"No. Its okay." He said and took a bite from it.

We are sitting here in front of jd's police station thinking when he will Come out and we will go to take his time table from his table. But he is still talking to his seniors and having meeting.

"Why don't you messaged him asking about his timing ?" Swapnil suggested. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.
Maybe i need to asked him truly as we can't stay here for a long time. Its been already 5 hours.

I took out my phone and sent him a message. He didn't replied me as i kept my phone back in the pocket.

He sent me message after another 10 minutes saying that he will go to home in half hour. So we sit here for another half hour. Swapnil was having chat with someone by now. I a regretting my plan. I should have made another plan better than this one.

"When he will come out ?" Swapnil asked for 3rd time in row.

"Wait baby wait. Have some patience." I said.

"But still J. I am tired now." He said.

"Just stay here and wait for another hours and you won't go leaving me her alone." I said and glared at him.

So we sat here for another hour. He sighed but give me company anyway.

"J look. He is coming out man. Finally !" Swapnil said.

I looked at the front door of police station. Jd was taking his bike out from the standing position. He sat on the bike and enlighten the bike. He took his bike on the road, and went towards the main road.

"Come now." I said to swapnil. We came out of our hiding place as we stretched our hands in the air.

"Finally !" Swapnil said to me. I gave him a smile as we started to walk towards the station.

"So you know plan right ?" I asked.

"Yeah i remember but still lets revise it." He said.

"I will talk to the person if someone comes in any case. You will keep your camera open and will took a photo of timetable. We have to know if he is available on the date or not. so that we could change our date. Right ?" I asked. He nodded his head.

We entered into the police station. I nodded my head to the person who gave me a smile. We went close to the jd's desk. Swapnil were taking photos of the time table but nd's voice interrupted me.

"What are you doing here ?" He asked.

"Umm.. I wanted to meet you. I was waiting for you in front of your home but when you told me that you will take another hour for it. so we came here to meet you right swapy ?" I lied.

"Yeah, i told her that i will drive her up to the police station and then i will go to my meetings." Swapy lied too. I was looking at him in the hope that he will buy my words.

"Okay then, you can take your leave now. I will drive her back to the place." Jd said. Swapnil nodded at me and went out of the station. I was looking at him and when he gave me thumbs up. I relaxed.

"I knew he will do that." I whispered.

"Huh ?" Jd asked in the response.

"Well, you went to home then what are you doing here ?" I asked him anyway.

"How do you know that ?" He asked me as i remember what i ask him.

"Umm.. Your bag is not on the desk and your bike wasn't in the place too. I checked it but i thought that you can give your bike to any other person in station. So i came inside to find you" i lied second time.

"Its okay. I fogot to take my files with me. I have to give report to Sir. But i am glad that i came back here. Now we can spend some time more." He said giving me a wink.

"You are free on sunday right ?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you are going to take me somewhere right ?" He said as i nodded my head in yes.

I spent my whole day with him. For now, my both work are done. Now just have to get a date of hall on the same date i want.

vote and comment !

- love_geetu ^_^