girls night

dhaku's p.o.v.:

"Where are the glasses ?", santoshi asked san while raising her voice on san.

"I got it.", anjali said while taking out glasses from the bottom drawer.

"Which movie  ?", geetu asked while checking her laptop's movie folder.

"Avengers : End game. I wanted to watch it.", anjali said.

"me too.", santoshi said.

"what about you san ?", geetu asked san who were checking her mobile. 

"I am in.", san mumbled wanted to finish her work before movie could start.

"Done with chips, cold drink and jelly beans !", nikita declared as everyone smiled at her. Everyone was dressed in tee and pajamas and ready to night out. It's a simple movie night out where we watch movies on weekends and make jokes here and there, discuss our life's problem.

"geetu, are you done with movie.", San asked geetu after replying all mails.

"Yeah !, wait a minute, i will displayed on tv.", geetu said as every one comes to dining room. Whole room was decorated in dim light, me and anjali already had arranged the sofa's in dining room, so we could lay down while watching movie.

"niki, grab more chips.", I said to nikita as nikita frowned because she thought that one packet will get enough for tonight.

"Okay, take it and i will grab more chips.", nikita said as she gave chips packet to me and went to kitchen for more chips.

"I am sitting here.", I declared as i took the center position.

"then i will sit here.", santoshi said as she sat down beside me. As everyone took place on the sofa. Anjali arranged the bowl and glasses on the table that was located in the middle of sofa's.

"I am done with movie, let niki come then we will start our movie.", geetu announced as everyone smiled.

"yeah.....  !!!!", every one cheered up.

"I grab all the chips that was in the kitchen.", niki said as she came into the dining room while carrying the tub of chips.

"It's okay !", I said.

San helped niki to distribute chips in bowls as santoshi poured drink in glasses. They arranged everything in front of us.

Santoshi picked up the bowl from the table and adjust herself beside me, dhaku also picked up her favourite drink flavour and become comfortable with santoshi.

Nikita, anjali and sanyukta followed dhaku, santoshi  and make them comfortable on the sofa's with each other. It was their habit to sit with their best friends, and watched movie but this time santoshi sat down with dhaku rather than geetu.

"Everyone is ready ?", geetu asked everyone as they all cheered up with loud voice.

Geetu started the movie and sat down with sanyukta, she grabbed the chips with coca cola. Everyone was watching movie but I was being suspicious with the behaviour of santoshi. She never had sat beside me and also I had went with atish to dinner but I didn't gave all information to them.

"how's movie ?", she asked me.

"It's good.", i said.

"hmm", she hummed, just asked me what you want to ask me as i know you are going to ask me either this way or another.

"I am thinking about shopping", she said.

"then ?", I questioned.

"will you accompany me ?", she asked.

"huh... okay", i said.

"I wanted to buy a new dress, then suit for sarvesh ", she said.

where are you going santoshi ?, just get straight forward.

"okay, we will.", I said totally wanted ignore this topic.

"yupp.", she said.

"shhhh", san shooshed us as she was noticing that we are having talk with each other while in movie.

"please keep this secret.", she said.

"what secret ?", i asked.

"I didn't tell about this dress and suit to geetu.", she said

"why ?" i asked

"geetu, will tell him when he will asked her" she said.

"Ohhhhh", i said.

"sarvesh's birthday is coming and i want to surprise him " she said.

"hmmm" i said.

"what have you planned for him ?" i asked.

"I am thinking about secret dinner for both of us." she said.

"I will keep this secret." i said.

"you have to" she said

"huh ?" i asked.

"I am keeping your secret about atish then you could easily keep this secret for me." she said.

"yeah, okay !" i said.

"sorry i don't mean to be blackmail you but when it comes to sarvesh. I just started to behave like this." she explained

"yeah, okay !" i said

"he, they are my chips." nikita yelled at anjali who were eating her chips all the time and she is observing this now.

"you could share them with me" anjali said

"but you have yours then ?" nikita questioned

"It's okay, mine was finished and then you were close to me and wanted to eat chips." anjali said.

"so you decided to stole my chips" nikita exclaimed.

"yeah, like wise" anjali said

"but still they were mine and you finished all of them" nikita said

"it's okay na i will buy you new chips packet first in the morning" anjali said

"no, i want them now." nikita said

"but how could i get them now. It's almost night." anjali said

"online, you could order them online food website.", geetu said while munching her own chips.

"yeah, do it now." nikita said as she get sword in her own hands.

"seriously guys ?" anjali asked in disbelief.

"yeah !" nikita said.

"okay." anjali said as she grabbed her phone  and opened food app.

"give it to me, i will order it." nikita said as she snatched anjali's phone and scroll down for more option, after some minutes when she was done she gave her phone to anjali back. Anjali did check her phone as she screamed.

"2,000 rupees, what have you ordered."

"So you could understand not to mess with my chips again." nikita said as she was proud of herself and her work.

 "it was only 30 rupees chips" anjali said.

" so what, they were precious for me" nikita said.

"what have you order" anjali said 

"nothing, like everyone's favourite. I think it will be arrived here 30 minutes and then you will get to know" nikita said.

"everyone is going to pay for themselves." anjali announced

"No babes, your bank account already had paid for this." nikita said as she took chips from santoshi's bowl.

"huh okay" anjali said after she get to know that her tantrum won't changed situation.

Here is new chapter with 1040 words, 

vote and comment on it.

                                  -love_geetu ^_^