back to work

geetu's p.o.v.:

Yesterday, was really great ! till i haven't read those messages. After explaining whole situation to swapnil, he was okay with all the things like he already had idea about it. I called santoshi yesterday night, and asked her about those messages but she said that she will tell me tomorrow as today.

So here i am in cabin with anaya. She is telling me to do lot of things as i am ready to do all the things but still i want to go down floor because i want to meet them to know what had happened as they were trying to contact me this eagerly.

Well from the start of today's, i am continuously thinking about it. I trust santoshi but still.  Oh gosh !

"Well geetu ?!" anaya said gaining my whole attention. Just say ' geetu go downstairs and grab this file or give this file to him or her. '

"Yes anaya ?" i asked her.

"Go - yes !, say go downstairs geetu - go and grab the prints from the printer room " she said to me as my all hopes broke down in a second but still she is my boss or you can say head boss and i need to do what she says so i just nodded my head to her and got up from my seat.

I went to printer room, as my office has one separate printer room on every floor and asked a peon to give the prints that she had sent to print. I took print from him and again started to walk towards cabin. I asked her to give me permission to enter in her cabin and as always she just nodded her head to me.

I was analyzing the design of our project, as design needs to be friendly so that user could feel free to handle. One notification slide down on my phone as i swiped it right to check it who is sending me message, I checked the person's name as j flashed it on the screen of my phone. I read the messages was saying 'good job, now we will decide the location and time.'. Of course is related to me and swapnil as she gave me job to tell him about her plan but that guy was so smart.

I spent my whole morning time doing work with her till the lunch time. We find out many errors and problems in between the project and sent it to coding team to make some changes in it. As lunch time came near, I asked her that i want to go downstairs to meet my friends and she allowed me. Hurriedly i picked up my phone and came out of the cabin. I took the lift to come downstairs. I am so excited to know about the meaning of their yesterday's messages.

As i came downstairs to their table, no one was there so that means they are in the cafeteria. I came to cafeteria in minutes as its located in one floor down. so i took stairs rather than lift. I started searching as soon as came in the cafeteria. I took a look of the whole cafeteria but couldn't locate them. So i called them and asked where are they seating exactly, santoshi told me that they were seating at the back side of cafeteria. I took short cut which went through receptionist desk. I came to back side of the cafeteria as i took look of them. They were eating biryani without me.

"How could you do this to me guys ?" I asked them as i sat down on the chair beside sanyukta.

"It's okay, we do has saved biryani for you so don't worry." dhaku said as she gave me the plate with biryani. First i smelled the biryani and put one spoon filled with biryani in my mouth as i moaned with the taste of biryani.

 First i smelled the biryani and put one spoon filled with biryani in my mouth as i moaned with the taste of biryani