Makeup, mirror and mood

On the night, time : 05:00 pm.

geetu's p.o.v. :

Everyone seems like so excited for the party like sanyukta is trying to search perfect earrings for her dress. While nikita and anjali are making comments on each other dress. Dhaku and santoshi are fighting on their dresses like who will look good or gorgeous in party.

But not everyone is happy like me. I am not happy for going there. I don't have anyone with myself and mainly he told me to bring swapnil with me.Everyone is going there with partners like Anjali is with sanyukta and nikita with dhaku and santoshi with her boyfriend. I don't have any idea how i am going to handle this mess and what will he make drama on this.

" Geetu, go and change ! ", dhaku exclaimed while making hair curly of santoshi.

" I will ", I said as she nodded her head. Now, we all in our closet room. Everyone is doing something on their faces or dresses and making hairs of each other while i am sitting here with my thoughts.

 Everyone is doing something on their faces or dresses and making hairs of each other while i am sitting here with my thoughts

" Done ! ", dhaku said to santoshi. Santoshi is looking so beautiful in curly hair.

" Thanks ! ", santoshi said to dhaku as they both smiled to each other.

" Here ! ", sanyukta said as she threw chocolate to me.I catched it and asked " Why chocolate ? "

" Have it and be happy for sometime. You are sitting there since morning with sad face. ", she said to me as i nodded to her and started to eat the chocolate.

" Feeling good ? ", She asked me. I nodded to her. She know very well how to lit up my mood with chocolates. Her chocolates are world's best chocolates.

" Now, come with me. ", anjali said to me and dragged me in front of the mirror. She did something to my hair and told me to wear the dress.

" I don't like this one. ", I said to her.

" Then select the one by your choice. ", she said and went to other room. I searched whole cupboard and find maroon dress. I picked up anjali's mismatch earrings.

" Geetu, you find dress for yourself. ", nikita asked me as i nodded to her.

" Okay, then go to anjali's room and change into that. ", she said to me as I went to anjali's room. I lay on the bed and scroll down my social media account, check my messages and reply them also i check out my brother's account too. As usual he didn't post anything on his account. Well if you are wondering how i am having account of my brother, then i stole the password from his phone.

" Geetu, stop using your social media and come out. ", sanyukta yelled at me as i checked the time in my phone. It's already 6:45 and party is already started.

" Okay....! ", I said as she left.

I hear the voice of so many heels that means they were ready for party and yet I am not. I hurriedly changed into my dress, wore my heels and took a look in the mirror. Put some makeup like eye linear, lip balm and some compact thing. Well, i don't have any interest in make up. But J teach me how to do it, not fully make up but she teach me some formal type make up like this.