perfect guy

Morning :

" geetu, wake up ! ", swapy said from outside of my, and j's bedroom.

Well, first good habit of him. He never entered in our girl's bedroom without our permission. Today, I am having holiday, that's why last night i planned of having long sleep in the morning but I think swapy have some other plans for us.

I got up from my bed while lazily rubbing my eyes with my left hand. I opened the door of bedroom and peeped from the bedroom and asked him, " what happened ? ".

" I am making pancakes and coffee. Please take shower and come downstairs in the kitchen. ", he said to me.

" I want to sleep. ", I said lazily.

" I know, but geetu I already make batter of pancake and also tea is ready with your style. ", He said.

" Okay !, I will be there in 20 minutes. ", I said and closed the door behind me.

I laid on the bed again for little sleep. But i think swapy has decided that he wants to make breakfast with me because he again yelled at me from outside and said, " geetu wake up na ! ".

" I am up ! ", I said in surrender.

I hoped into bathroom, I removed the clothes and threw them into the laundry basket. I turned on the shower of hot water, I rubbed my aloe vera soap all over my body and also I rubbed my chocolate shampoo on my hair. I finished my all morning chaos in the 15 minutes. I put on some random shorts and crop top, I put on the hairband and loose my hairs to dry naturally because i am not ready to use hair dryer. I am too much lazy !.

" come down na ! ", Swapy yelled at me from kitchen.

" Yeah ! ", I said and started to run from my bedroom to our kitchen. In the middle of kitchen door, I fell on my knees because of stupid small table, that i ignored it while running.

" slow down buddy ! ", swapy said while he came to me, and started to check my  knee for any injury.

" are you okay ? ", he asked me as we make eye contact.

" yeah ! ", I said and nodded at him. He lead  me to the the table of the kitchen table and helped me to sit on the chair.

' Caring geetu. look at him geetu, he is taking care of you. ', my inner self said to me.

" yeah ! ", I whispered.

" what ?, you are feeling any pain. ", he asked me as i shook my head from left to right to no. So, he nodded his head to me and made a way to kitchen floor. He pick up the tea pot and plates of pancakes, he placed all things that required for breakfast in the serving plate and come back to me again.

He put the serving plate on the table and served me my pancake plate. Then he sat on his place, straight in front of me. I poured some tea in my cup, I tasted the tea without wasting minutes.  I moaned in the taste of tea, he knows all my my likes and dislikes. Like i love the tea with little bit ginger and extra sugar.  

' he knows all likes and dislikes. ', my inner self told me again. My mind is still thinking about that ' fake boyfriend thing. '. I didn't know, I just can't get over with it.

" Hey, what are you doing today ? ", he asked me.

" nothing, I have holiday today. ", I said as i took the bite from my pancakes.

" Would like to come with me for shopping. I want to shop for the suit. ", he said while taking sip from his tea.

" yeah, why not ! ", I said.