check out the guy

I am sitting here from two hours, my mom told me to come early and as per her order. I came here around 7:30. The meeting time was 8 but the guy didn't showed up yet.

My mom has sent me to meet this guy from her friends group. When my mom told them about me. They suggested me to meet this boy. I don't know anything about him, i just went thorugh his photo. I didn't even checked his messages which he was sending me from two days. I texted him telling him this address and that's it. He told me that he will be on time and here we are.

If my mom didn't has set me up for this then i would have been planning on my proposal to swapnil. I have decided that i will propose him right after j's proposal to jd. I will ask him to  be my boyfriend and then i will ask him to pick me up from my office. We will watch movies together and will have fun.

I was roaming freely in my dreamland that i was not focusing on my surroundings. Suddenly a hand came over to my face, he shaked his hand for two times as i blinked to it.

' I am already hating this guy. ' my inner self told me.

"Well hi. My name is tanmay." He said raising his hand to shake.

"Umm hi. My name is -" i was telling him my name but he broke into my words and continued with a wide smile on his face.
'Great.' I said to myself.

"I know your name. Auntie told me a lot about you." He said.

"Can we order something ?" I asked.

"Yeah for sure." He said with blush. Is he blushing. Gosh where i have gotten myself into.

I waved at a waiter, he came close to our table and gave the menu list to him. He ordered something for himself and was going to order myself  too.

"I will have my regular please." I said to the waiter. He knew my order. He wrote down everything and went to gave order to chef.

"Your regular ?" He asked as disappointment was glowing on his face.

"Actually. I used to give a treat to myself here. They knows about me very well." I said.

"How long you are coming here ?" He  asked me.

"Its been years. First i came here when i was new in mumbai. " i said.

"Well i want to come to the point directly.  I wouldn't be able to your boyfriend.  I want to be your husband as being business. I have responsibilities towards it and you will shift to Delhi with me after our marriage. So you will drop this job too" he said in one breath like he was holding in it.

"Looks like you have already planned it all." I said sarcastically.

"I planned it when i saw your photo and i already has said yes to your parents." He said.

"You what ?" I asked him in return.

'Oh he is planning my funeral right here." I thought to myself.

"Yeah after this meeting. You will tell your answer to them and I know tha your answer is yes." He said. He touched my hand and wanted to hold my hand too. His actions speak well.

"Yeah, you are right." I said as a smile came across his face.

I took out my phone and called my dad, he picked up my phone in three rings. I greeted him as he greeted me back. I told him to put phone on speaker as i want to talk to my mom too. At the first, she has planned it all.

"Hey mom. I didn't liked this guy over here. So i am calling this off." I said an hung up the phone. He just stared at me.

I took my purse and swung it on my sboulders. I went to receptionist and told him to send my order to my regular address. I swiped my card to pay and went out of the hotel.

I breathe in the fresh air to relax my nerves. He was blaberring all the things like he had made up his mind on everything. I took my car keys from my jeans pocket and charged towards my car.

'I will go my home and will have my favourite my food in my bed with ny favourite movie.' I thought to myself.

"Geetu listen to me." That guy said as he came in front of me.

I looked at him but ignored his pleads. He hold mt hand from back as i turned to him and slapped him hard. He touched his hand to his right cheek to understand what just happened.

"First i am not your property that will  follow your commands. Second it was my choice about my marriage to say  yes or no and i decided to say no.  Third and last if you tried to follow me from now on or dared to send me anoter message. I will fire a complaint against you and will tell everyone about you." I said and left.

I hop in My car and started it. I gave a last glare to him with all hate i am having inside me. He just stood there watching me.

Vote and comment

Love_geetu ^_^