I am in a relationship ?

Here you go guys :

     ' I am in a relationship ' is a chapter written in january so please note that.

Enjoy the chapter.

---------------------------------

Whole office is decorated in red flowers and balloons like someone going to propose someone here. Is today valentine's day ?. but i think month is january and valentines is in the february Or did i forget again that month. Whatever but it looks like adorable and lovable. The combination of all this things just melt my heart to this.

If some one did it intentionally for me then i will grant his or her wish with my whole heart. ' But girl you didin't have any man in your life as your boyfriend. ', my inner self reminded me that i don't have boyfriend, my lover and my love of life.

But one thing i know that i am going to enjoy today's day. I started to walk towards the the inside of my office. My heels are only the one which clicking on the marble tiles of office as i am alone here by myself. am i really here alone ?.

When i came in the middle of my office, all lights are switched off within the minute and one spotlight fell on myself. Did i come on wrong place or someone is pranking on me. why would someone prank on me like this way.  

I was busy in my own thoughts that i didn't notice peoples are started to come around me and they get stand in the form of circle around me. It's look like i am celebrity here ! . Suddenly they get separated in two and make a way to person.

My whole focus was on the only way that i am so excited to see that who was he or she ?. My expectations are get fall down when i saw vishal there at the end of the way. Why the hell i am doing here ? and why is everyone behaving like this ? and why is he there ?.

Is he planned everything or what ?, where are my stupid best friends ?, whenever i want their help they always dumped me like today !

" will you  be my girlfriend ? ", vishal said as he come down on his one knee.

Oh my god !, why are you doing this to me ?, Are you mad at me god  that you are pushing me  into this problem ?, what i am going do now ?, Can i run from here or can i hit him with violin like that video girl but he didn't arrange those violin players. How am i going to come out of this situation, can i use my heels to kick him or can i use my bag to hit him ?

' Seriously geetu !, what is your mind and what are this plans ?, are they really going to work with him ? ', my inner self insulted me.

' then what am i going do now ? ', I replied my inner self.

" geetu !  ", vishal said as he catch my attention from those weird tricks or plans.

" hmm... ", I said as i don't know what to say.

' Am i blank ? ', I asked my inner self.

' yeah you are ! ', my inner self replied me.

" you are single and i fell in love with you since when first time i saw you in this office. ", vishal said to me.

" then ? ", I questioned him.

" then, we can be come in relationship with each other ! ", he said to me.

' tell him to f*** *** himself. ', my inner self told me to say.

" will you be my girlfriend ? ", he said as everyone started to told me to say ' yes ! '

'say yes geetu!', NO

'you are not going to find a men like him' , I will.

'If you are not saying yes then i will say yes to him' yeah !, go ahead babe !, he is all yours !

'yes, yes !', NO NO

 ' he is handsome.' NO BABE HE IS NOT !

'awwwww' arggggg

'they will look cute together .' NO !, WE WILL LOOK LIKE MISTAKE AND NOTHING ELSE.

"  geetu, will- ", I cut off his sentence and said actually those words are slipped out of my mouth.

" I am in relationship ! ", I announced.

As, I opened my eyes and gasp for air, my body jolted out of the bed. I was started to looking around then I realized I am in my bedroom and I am on the bed with my ariel.

" are you okay ? ", J asked me as she come out from the bathroom.

" yeah ! ", I said while checking that i had fever or what ?

" what did you just say ? ", she asked me.

" what did i say ? ", I questioned her back.

" that you are in relationship. ", she said to me.

" that was bad dream. ", I said her.

" is that guy is vishal. ", she said.

" yeah ! ", I whispered.

" you also started to love or like him that you saw him in your dreams ? ", she questioning me.

J is the one who knows all my secrets rather than deokar, but J only used my secret to blackmailed me when we are alone like this. As boys didn't come into the rooms without asking so most of the time she blackmailed me here in between our bedroom walls.

" nope ! ", I said and i hit her with pillow as she left the room.

I sighed.

" you know, If you get dreams in early morning that means they will be going to become reality soon. ", she told me with smile.

" get lost ! ", I yelled at her and throw pillow towards her but she closed door before pillow reached to her. I sighed and checked the time on the phone, It was 6:49 am in the morning.

' please god !, don't let her words come true !' , I prayed to god and again laid on the bed.

I surrender myself to sleep again as it's too early to wake up.

-------------------------------

Here you go guys,

new chapter with 1075 words.

                          -love geetu.