part 1

"I got it. Just start unpacking the boxes in the kitchen." my brother told me as he unloaded the last box from the u-haul. I nodded in response and headed into our new home. Well, his home that I'm living in for free.

Here we go.

A little back story....
I'm 21. A college drop-out. And now living in California with my younger brother working as his assistant.
My brother is a music producer. Music played a huge part in my childhood. I remember growing up we used to have a bonfire in our backyard while my dad blasted 80's rock music. It was so much simpler then...
Anyways.
My brother got a huge job producing for a new artist here in California, and my brother knowing that I had nothing going on, I was depressed, and basically going through a mid-life crisis at 21, asked me if I would move with him and be his assistant. Not sure why, but I agreed. So I packed up everything I owned and moved across the country with my brother and his girlfriend.
Back to the story...

I sat down on the new sectional in the living room exhausted. I just unpacked the last box in the kitchen and I was sweating. My messy bun was now messily sitting on the side of my head and strands of hair were falling down on my face. I think I was half asleep when a voice I didn't recognize said "Hey, have you seen Collin?" Um... he was hot? Who the hell is he? "Hello?" Oh shit. "Um... sorry. I have no idea, probably in his room unpacking. Up the stairs and third door on the right."
"Thanks. I'm Jaden, by the way. " he smiled and had his hand out for me to shake to which I fist pumped. God, why am I so nervous. And stupid? He just awkwardly smiled and walked up the stairs.

Who's Jaden?

This is my first story and this is really just for fun! I love reading everyone else's stories and boredom has me here. Please go easy on me and thank you if you're reading this!! 💕