Tremaine grabbed the keys to the Range and hopped in the drivers seat. I got in on the passenger side, putting my seat belt on because he drives way too reckless for me to even think I'm safe.

He reversed like this nigga was in a race, and he took off down the street. I held on to my seat belt and leaned back as far as I could.

"The fuck are you doin'?", he laughed, looking over at me for a spilt second before focusing back on the road.

"I feel as though my life is in danger. I should sue for emotional distress and reckless endangerment", I say, and he shakes his head.

"I ain't even driving that fast", he lied as he hit the almost empty parkway.

"Bitch, you doing eighty on a sixty! Slow the fuck down!", I yell, and he laughs and speeds up before slowing down to seventy.

"Ahhh! Let me the fuck out, nigga. I'm walking, fuck that. I ain't safe", I scream, ready to get the fuck out of this damn car.

"Calm down, bae, damn. I got this", he said, as if he wasn't playing with death.

"If you crash my car, we gonna box. I don't give a damn if I'm pregnant", I said, and he licked his index finger and stuck it in my ear.

"You gonna do what?", he asked while laughing, twisting his wet finger.

"Ew, dirty bitch! Get your crusty ass finger out of my ear", I squeal, leaning my head away a bit too fast and hitting it against the window.

"Ah, shit!", I yell, rubbing the side of my head while he laughs, slapping the steering wheel.

"Are.... You okay?", he asked me, wiping his eyes and grabbing my hand, but I snatch it away.

"Don't touch me, hoe. Ole Patrick Star built ass hoe. Ole Colossal Titan face ass. Two liter bottle body built bitch", I said quickly, leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes.

"Aw, you mad?", he asked, reaching for my hand again, and I backhand his chest.

"Drive, bitch", I mumble, rolling my eyes and looking straight ahead.

He laughed, making a turn and taking us off the parkway all together. I still didn't feel safe, but he did slow down because police be lurking around here, waiting till catch a nigga lacking. And Tremaine is a hostile ass person, so it could go downhill. And I'm not ready to get his ass out of jail yet again.

Maybe thirty minutes later, and we pull up in front of the hospital. I got out while Tremaine said he was going to find a parking spot.

"Don't crash my car either, nigga!", I yell as I reach the doors, and he flips me off before driving off.

I walk into the hospital, pulling my phone out and calling Nisha.

"Hello?", she answered, and I walk around the waiting area.

"Yup. I'm in the lobby-ish thing. Where are you?", I ask her, and I hear Dre in the background.

"If she ain't bring food, I don't wanna see her!", he yelled, and I laugh while signing for my visitors pass.

"Well, that's too bad, hoe. Which room?", I ask, and I heard him groan.

"We're in 113", she chuckled, and I head towards the elevator.

"I'll see you inna minute", I say, and we both hang up.

The elevator ride wasn't that long, but it made me uncomfortable because it felt like the floor of it was shaking. As soon as those doors open, I jumped out and quickly walked down the hallway. Then, I turned around once I noticed I wasn't going the right way.

I knock before opening the door, seeing Dre slap the ever loving shit out of Nia's thigh.

"God damn!", I say, sounding like a female version of Smokey from Friday.

"Millie! He's abusing me!", she squeals as he grabbed her.

I see the kids sound asleep in chairs, but the baby was wide awake and laughing at the whole scenario. I go and wash my hands before coming and picking him up.

"Wassup, kid?", I ask Messiah, as if he could talk.

He grabbed my face and started laughing, and kiss his cheek. I hold him close to my chest and he began pulling on my jacket string, which I didn't really care about.

"How do you feel? You look like shit", I joke, looking dead at Dre and he gives me a highly sarcastic laugh.

"So do you. But I feel fine, they said it didn't hit anything, it just went through the skin on my side, which I'm glad about. I should be able to leave within the next day or two", he said, and Messiah started drooling on me.

"Ew, you drooly nigga", I say, holding him away from me.

"You about to have a kid. Get prepared for the sleepless nights, the drool, the shit, the throw up, and the crying", Nia said, coming over and gently pinching her sons nose, and he smiled and grabbed one of her braids.

"Ow! Little devil, let my shit go", she whisper yelled, and he pulled harder.

She finally got his hand off her braid and she nodded and went into the baby bag. She came back with a small comb and ran it through his hair, causing him to start crying. This little nigga was screaming like he just got stabbed or somethin'.

"Nia, quit bullying my damn kid", Dre said, holding his hands out for Messiah, and I handed him his crying child.

Dre sat the baby between his legs, holding him up since he was only three months and turned on Robo Chicken. Messiah started squealing and I smile. Tremaine came in with a gas station bag full of snacks. He came in sipping on a slushy like he didn't do anything wrong.

"Tremaine. Where the hell did you take my car?", I ask him, and he pulls out a strawberry lemonade and a bag of Hot Fries, along with a bar of Hershey's cookies n cream.

I smile and kiss his cheek, putting the bar in my jacket pocket. We stayed for about three hours I think before I fell asleep on the chair, holding Willow in my arms.