138

"I'm so sorry, Princess..."

"Daddy... I'm okay..." The hands resting in my hair give my strands a gentle tug as my Sweetheart answers me, my head cradled on his precious belly as I continue to apologize while he comforts me.

"You aren't okay, Baby... I hurt you." And I can't stop apologizing for it... Not yet. Not when he has to have cream applied for him every three hours for the next couple of days while he heals, the knowledge that the healing time would be weeks if my sweet Bean was human instead of a shifter. I want so badly to climb onto the bed and crush him to my chest and never let him go, but I'm almost afraid to touch him for fear of hurting him again. 

I know how to be careful... I know I need to treat my sweet Addy-Baby like the cargo he is and still I let my urges run away with me, my rough handling of his body unforgivable even if it wasn't on purpose. 

"Yeah, with your penis and a vibrator... And I happen to remember liking it quite a lot when it was happening... It was an accident, Daddy, so stop saying sorry."

...
Adrian
...

"But Baby, I am sorry. I tore your ass in half and hurting you is not something I take lightly." Silas says the words as if he thinks I could ever believe otherwise, his sigh into my tummy something that flusters me just a tiny bit as I think on the results that the two of us now wait on while my bottom heals, a phone call from the Doctor in the next couple of days to be expected with good news or a letdown, neither one of us knows. 

"Daddy, I know you would never hurt me on purpose. This is just a one-off thing, and now that we know we can be more careful once we can start having sex again." I hate having to convince him that he has nothing to apologize for, but Silas won't stop telling me he's sorry... 

I know he's sorry and that's why it's okay. I know he didn't do it on purpose, he would never do something like this on purpose, especially not with how badly it scared us both. 

Instead of answering me, I get I flutter of kisses pressed on top of my borrowed shirt before he finally pulls himself up off his knees just in time for him to wipe at his still teary eyes just as a knock sounds at the front door...

The front door that opens before either one of us even moves to go answer it, a panicked cry coming from the only two people I know in this world that love me enough to ignore the sex games still set up in the living room while barging into my Alpha's territory unannounced and uninvited risking life and limb to check on me, "Chipmunk? Adrian! Where are you, Honey!"

Grammy eventually finds her way to the bedroom led by the growl Silas couldn't help but let out at the intrusion with Quinn held tight in tow as they let themselves in, Quinn's face brighter than a tomato when he's finally released and can step back through the doorway and only look while Grammy practically climbs into bed with me gushing over how she and my bestie had been in the presence of Liam when Silas had called him on the way to the Doctor to get me looked at to let his Beta know that he'd need to oversee the pack for a few days while Daddy takes care of me and my broken behind. 

"That damned beta didn't want to let us come see you so I told him he could stick my bookends where the sun doesn't shine, Chipmunk... Oh, Baby... Are you alright?" I don't even have the chance to answer Grammy before she finally notices Silas and turns on him, her pointer finger at the ready to be jammed into his chest unjustly as she starts in on him, "You! I finally suck it up and apologize only for you to live down to my expectations?  My baby says he wants to have your baby and you try and breed him to death? Don't think I didn't see those perverted games you've got organized out there- No wonder Adrian got hurt! In all my-"

...
Silas
...

I don't defend myself against Agatha as she comes after me for the mistake I've made, justice to be found in finally being yelled at for what I've done since Adrian seems content to try and let me get away with it even though we all know I shouldn't...

But just as she's getting warmed up my injured little Bean cuts her off, ever ready to defend me even though i know I don't deserve it with a shrill, "Enough, Grammy! If you came here to yell at Silas and make him feel bad go home because he feels bad enough and it was an ACCIDENT. What is wrong with you people?  Is it not possible that maybe I'm the one that set up the games out there? Silas doesn't need to apologize for having sex with me the way I like him to." 

Just as soon as the rant is done my Peanut Butter Cup snaps his hands up over his mouth, his face turning three different shades of red before settling into purple as Agatha stares down at him on the bed wide-eyed and just as shocked as the rest of us. 

"S-So does that mean you'll explain the one with all the butt plugs to me later? Because I would like the details." Quinn is the one to break the silence, and his question initiates my own blush as the love of my life starts cracking up behind his palms before removing them so he can groan and nod as he tries not to laugh. 

"I-I'm sorry... But I just spent the last hour telling Silas that he needs to stop apologizing because it really was an accident. I am fine. Literally we would have been at the clinic in a few days anyway for the prenatal checkup... Now I am more than happy to see you, but Grammy, I thought you went home? Why are you still here and I really hope you weren't bullying Quinn again. We talked about that and you know it isn't fair to take advantage of him for information."