132

I had asked him if he was sure... I told him that we could just take a walk to the end of the drive to get the mail... But Adrian had insisted that we climb onto the bike, his jean-clad legs trembling as he pressed himself against me and told me to just drive, that he needed to get used to more of the things that make me happy... My Sweet Bean Bun seems to think that our relationship is lopsided since he lets me dote on him so much, but much like the short ride it's taken us to get to the mailbox almost so completely covered by overgrown vines that it blends into its backdrop of thick underbrush and trees... Doting on him is for me to enjoy. 

I'm the one that gets to collect every single one of his breathtaking smiles and keep them in my heart... Every time I get to do something for him and he bats those thick black lashes at me and says thank it feels like I'm having a heart attack with how badly it always makes me want to scoop him up and squish him to pieces... I just love him so much that it makes me happy when I get to do things like make dinner so he can continue to enjoy whatever romance novel he's burning through... Bringing him a snack or a cup of coffee and getting to steal kisses and cuddles... It just makes my day to make him happy. 

Its why when he does stuff like this morning waking me up with head and then actually suggesting to take the bike instead of walking it makes me feel so special... Because I can really see how he sees me through his own eyes, and I love the love that I find there. He appreciates me... And that's why I might not ever replace the stove or let him expand his little list of chores. I just want my Sweet Boy fed, happy, and full of as many babies as he wants. 

...
Adrian
...

I have to grit my teeth when the bike starts to move, but it isn't as bad this time, mostly because Daddy takes it slow, the driveway not quite long enough for him to really open up like he had the first time he had charmed me into straddling what he had told me is referred to as a bitch seat... something I think we have a nickname for because I refuse to call it that before sitting on it.

I don't know if I will ever actually feel safe on this thing, but with Silas promising to teach me how to actually drive it in order to take some of the mystery and fear out of it I think maybe I won't always necessarily mind going for rides with him... Because I know that if I don't even try to accept this part of Daddy that he'll be sad to let it go... But he would let it go because he loves me that much and won't want to leave me at home just to go for a drive. 

On the bright side, if I make an effort to try and run with him more and start taking things slow with the bike I might be able to maintain the amount of chocolate I've been eating instead of having to cut back so I stop gaining weight. 

I try and let my mind wander until we pull to a stop, the less I focus on the deathtrap underneath me, my behind ready to pop off the seat the moment I finally spot our mailbox, Daddy chuckling at my enthusiasm to rid my bottom of the feel of his favorite mode of transportation. 

"Do you think when we go visit Collin and Becky in a few weeks you'll want to take the bike? Or do you think you'll want to take the car?" Silas's question is backed with a good-natured curiosity, no pressure to chose either one in his voice. 

My hands pause just as I open the mailbox that perfectly matches our storybook home, the green vines climbing its post making me happy as I imagine it as a tower holding a distressed Princess, the dragon one that rides a motorcycle and loves breakfast food. 

...
Silas
...

"I don't know, Daddy. I won't say I completely object to or accept going on the bike until I feel more comfortable with it. Is that okay?" My Princess glances over his shoulder at me as he pulls the mailbox open with a soft smile, the key to the locker sitting just to the side of it resting inside amongst a stack of new-ish mail ready and waiting to reveal my Baby's prize. 

"Of course its okay, Baby. Go ahead and open the locker. The key will get stuck inside after its opened so don't worry about trying to take it out after." My voice sounds different today... Happier almost. Just because it really is a really good day so far. Not that any of our other shared mornings are bad... Just... Today started off a bit different and it's resonating with me a bit more than normal... Maybe because my Addy-Baby is spoiling me back more than normal, his normal hugs kisses and cuddles being switched to panty clad blowjobs and the promise of my sweet boy modeling his new toys and tiara for me, an insinuation given that he may or may not be thinking about walking around in just his panties and tiara once we get back home... 

Maybe he's said it to tease me, maybe he's just as turned on as I am at how gorgeous his ass looks in the pink ruffles... Either way, it's killing my cock and making me quite eager for him to hurry up the sassy look he's currently pointing in my direction with his chin pushed out as he turns the key in its lock, "Daddy. I know how mail lockers work. I swear sometimes you forget that I've ever actually left the house!"

"Baby, I'm just treating you like the Princess that you are. What kind of Daddy would I be if I made you figure things out for yourself?"