134

"You feeling shy?" the moment my knot had softened enough for me to pull out of my Little Mama he had turned in my arms, his legs stiff from asking if we could stay in front of the mirror so he could continue to watch... So he could continue to see just how much he affects me... He had turned in my arms and snuggled close, the happy tears that had filled his eyes spilling from his eyes as he straightens out the tiara that had gone just a tiny bit eschew in our reflective romp.

So I had held him up on his tiptoes, my cock aching at the feel of our mess starting to seep out around his edges, my arms around his waist while he panted and struggled to catch his breath, his eyes on my face, the mirror an easier way for him to look at me without feeling overwhelmed by his wolf's submissive nature, his pupils blown out as he drank in every inch of the love that pours out of me every time I pour into him hard enough for my knot to take me by surprise like it had... Every time I knot him period.

"Did you like that, Princess? Do you feel okay?" Because I am absolutely fantastic right now. The two of us are on a roll today taking each other by surprise, the boldness that had started our day leaving both of us still so riled up every time one of us thinks about it. 

"You're Princess feels good, Daddy... C-Can he have his other p-presents now? I-Is that okay, Daddy?

...
Adrian
...

It's funny how being forced to watch yourself climax in front of the same sink you brush your teeth in front of every day can realign your attitude... It's like Daddy had pounded the sassiness right out of me and all that's left is a very full feeling Princess Bean, my bottom still feeling like my hole is gaping wide from him pulling out before his knot had fully deflated, my panties completely soaked and sticking to me in strange ways as Daddy scoops me up and starts to carry me to the other room, my knees feeling weak and shakey from making love while standing on my tiptoes. 

I almost don't understand when our scenery changes, my mind so thoroughly coated in the thick haze that always nestles me so sweetly in its confines every time I find myself on the receiving end of Daddy taking what he needs from my body and giving me so much in return. 

The spot on the bed I'm set on is so comfy that I almost can't tell the difference between it and my clouds, the light feel of my tiara tangled in my hair as Daddy adjusts it just a little more for me before giving me a kiss one of the only things grounding me at the moment, his indulgent smile making the warmth coursing through my veins feel that much hotter as he tucks a pillow under my hips to keep them elevated before turning to retrieve the other box that had been in the mailbox, this one bigger and bulkier than the one that had had my new favorite thing inside of it. 

I'm patient as I wait for Daddy to open it, his pocket knife making quick work of the tape before he walks back over to me, his free hand immediately finding my lower belly and giving it an affectionate caress before clearing his throat and setting the box on the bed for me to explore on my own while he watches. 

...
Silas
...

My sweet boy's reaction is just as priceless as when he had open the jewelers box that his little tiara had come in, his face flushing just as brightly as he had been twenty minutes ago watching his face cycle through all of the sexy expressions he makes when I start to expand inside of his body locking our flesh together. 

"To h-help make babies?" His question is shy as he pulls out the first plug from where it had been nestled in the packaging, his hand shaking as he holds the vibrating baby pink butt plug with a sparkly base that I thought might catch his eye up so that I can see it, the thought of sliding it into him already making my cock wake up and take notice of him again despite the rest of my knot having only just deflated. 

"No more seepage. Daddy remembered and ordered some when you were sleeping... H-Have you ever used one before...during your heat...to keep slick from ruining your underwear?"

"Panties..." The sigh is soft, his glazed eyes drifting away from me for a moment as his other hand drifts down to touch some of his ruffles, the mention of underwear immediately making him think of his new favorite pair before he's able to refocus on the question I've asked, "N-No... Grammy said good boys don't use that kind of thing until after they've found their mates..."

Part of me is concerned that maybe he'll be uncomfortable with how excited I feel over getting to witness him wear one for the first time, that excitement skyrocketing, even more, knowing exactly what one of these lucky toys will be keeping sealed inside of my Angel...

"Do you want to try it?" I ask the question having to breathe through my mouth, his scent starting to get to me just a bit too much, his arousal so potent that it makes it hard to see through the urges that crash through me demanding that the plugs be damned... That my cock should be what's wedged inside of him all day even though I know we actually have things we should be doing in preparation for starting his library soon. 

"We have to try everything at least once...It's the rules, Daddy... I just don't know what one I want to try... You got so many of them...And they're pretty..." And he's feeling so small at the moment, his inner Princess having taken over, everything from his facial expressions to the way his eyes track me ever so lazily to make sure that I don't stray out of eyesight begging for soft touches and gentle love as he giggles and sighs...

An idea pops into my head... Games something we haven't truly delved into other than the occasional bit of themed foreplay- the scenes my breathtaking mate requests the stuff of romance novels and erotic so raunchy I'm not even sure where he manages to find it let alone how he makes it through the dirty chapters before prompting me to touch him... But this... This is something that we can enjoy together, a silly game for a goofy Princess, but one easy enough for him to play without having to pull himself down from his happy place, "How about we try two things at once, Baby?"