106

"Princess..", I wait a moment for my sweet boy to respond only to look down and steal a kiss stopping short when I see his eyes once again trained on the display table across the walkway. His thoughts pull this way and that not focusing on anything in particular in a way that seems too scattered not to be unintentional. 

He doesn't answer me, his eyes never even pulling away from the colorful cotton spread out on the table, his breathing shallow as his hands ball themselves up in my shirt.

I let my free hand rub it's way up and down his back, my voice deepened by what I think he may be trying so hard not to tell me, "Baby..."

...
Adrian
...

"...Baby, do you want to look at those a little closer?" The words are husked into my ear in a way that makes me shiver, Daddy having followed my line of sight.

I don't think my face has ever flushed so fast or so hard in my entire life, my hands coming up to prevent Daddy from seeing my reaction, a squeaked, "Of course not!" Leaking through my palms.

"Are you sure?" My hair gets tucked behind my ear with a delicate caress before Daddy settles his free hand in the back pocket of my jeans to hold my bottom without being so obvious about it, "Daddy could get you some of those too if want them, Beautiful..." The statement punctuated by Daddy's lips finding my cheek and then trailing their way to my lips to steal a peck before receding and waiting for my answer.

"Why would I want them?" It's so hard not to let my voice wobble as I answer his question with a question, "T-Those are for girls, Daddy."

It's so easy to knock me off balance, my place up my clouds ever delicate... No matter how hard I try and cling to the floatiness I'm feeling anxiety starts to creep up in my throat, the self-consciousness at this moment all too real.

...
Silas
...

"They don't have to be... Wouldn't Princesses also wear them?" It takes a moment, but eventually, I'm able to run his hands away from his cherry-red face and start a slow encroachment towards the underwear section.

He's so nervous but he still can't peel his eyes away from the table full of panties as we get closer and closer to the delicate cotton selections.

My sweet baby can barely breathe as we pull to a stop, my body carefully braced behind him with my free arm providing just enough shelter to keep him from feeling on display, his pale fingers hovering not even an inch over a pair of panties consisting of ruffles and what looks to be a bow situated on the waistband in the back, "Daddy... Boys... Boys aren't supposed to wear panties..."

He's still not verbally admitting that he wants a pair or fifteen... But it's still exciting... I had asked my Pumpkin if he had wanted a tutu and tiara and he had shyly turned down the tutu, the tiara he picked out due to arrive by mail order within the next few days... If I had known he preferred panties over tutus I would have driven us to the mall the next town over so we could raid the lingerie shops... And then neither one of us would've been seen ever again because I'd have kept his sexy ass covered in lace and chained to our bed till the end of time, "But Princesses do."

His hand finally lowers itself onto the fabric, touching the light pink material gingerly, as if it might bite him or disintegrate if he moves too quickly. He turns ever so slightly in order to look over his shoulder at me, his eyes stopping at my chin, his question nearly silent, "Daddy...Do you... Can- Do you want me to wear them?"

I hadn't said a single word about actually wearing them so far, my mouth watering as I watch his mind settle on the mental image of wearing the ruffle covered panties and being able to look at himself in them, the excitement pooling in the pit of his stomach burning almost as brightly as my own, "Do you want to wear them?"

...
Adrian
...

"Silas?" I'm just about to nod my head and confirm his obvious suspicion when the voice of a woman sounds from in front of us causing me to nearly jump out of my skin, the pair of panties that had caught my eye still snagged in my hand when it whips up to my face to shield me from the stranger that had caught us in the middle of such a strange conversation for two men to be having.

Realizing what's in my hand makes me snap my hands down behind my back, my face burning as I direct my eyes towards the ground and lean back into Daddy for security.

I feel too shy to try and ask who belongs to the pretty lime green sneakers standing not six feet away from us, but as it stands I dont have to, the word, "Mom." Dropping from Daddy's lips like a rock.

My mate stiffens around me as the lime green sneakers start to draw closer to us, the arm that had been slung around my waist tugging me more firmly against his chest, stopping only to push my arms from where they are between us, snapping the ruffled panties from my fingers and tossing them into our basket before encouraging me to turn and curl into him just as his mother comes around the table to confront us.

Daddy hadn't really mentioned his family other than Becky, and the fact that his father hadn't exactly been the nicest man. His mother though he hadn't said a single word about, and I hadn't seen any form of contact or even pictures of her hung up amongst the smiling faces of Becky, Collin, and baby Noah that grace our walls at home in the form of family photos and snapshots of Becky's childhood taken by none other than Daddy himself while they were growing up.

"I-I heard you found a Luna finally... I felt it, too... I was going to stop by the other day but I wasn't sure if you'd want me to..."