133(18+)

"Do you feel pretty, Princess?" Daddy's growl is soft as he takes a moment to dip his head into the crook of my neck after brushing my hair out of the way in order to press feather-light kisses into my skin, my shirt and jeans having been stripped away, the tiara being the first thing to have been opened, the two of us standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom while I try it on... Daddy holding me in place in order to keep me from hiding from my own reflection, "Daddy thinks he wants to buy you more diamonds... They look good on you, Baby..."  

It's almost hard to look at myself when last month I didn't think I would ever find myself with enough privacy to do something like this... To buy these things on purpose and wearing them around the house... I never thought I would ever feel so sexy... To see beautiful rose quartz and little diamonds nestled into the brilliantly twisted rose gold actually sit on my head and contrast so sharply with the color of the hair that's gotten rather long, a look that makes me look even more feminine... Exactly like the Princess Daddy never has a hard time reminding me that I am. 

I know I'm meant to be looking at myself... And I want to... Because I do feel pretty... But it's more than that... For the first time... I'm seeing what other people see when they look at us, and...

I look wanted... 

Daddy can't keep his eyes off of me, his stance around me protective and appreciative, his wandering lips making it so hard for him to keep his eyes open as he pulls in deep draws of my scent with every fluttering kiss over the marks that make me feel so cherished and loved, the ones on my thighs aching with the need to be squeezed while I'm wearing the underwear and delicate tiara that we both seem to like so much. 

"You're so pretty, Baby... Do you see it? Are you looking?" His words send shivers up my spine as our eyes meet in the mirror, one of the hands wrapped around my waist starting to edge its way down, more and more of my breath being stolen away with every inch as he reaches to touch the erection that had sprouted up when I had been given a chance to take myself in with Daddy turned around not looking to give me a moment to decide if I liked the combination of the jewelry and the panties before letting him drink his fill...

...
Silas
...

I can't seem to help myself, the way he keeps shivering in my arms too alluring for my resolve to withstand it... 

I know he's feeling shy right now... That he's excited... and a little nervous, his secret wants slowly becoming a reality, our home a safe place for him to finally explore and experiment with this side of himself, his bashfulness tenfold when my hand gently brushes over his excitement, his tiny whimper eliciting a growl I don't bother trying to hold back or tone down. 

Watching him tremble... The gasp he gives me when I let my hand push itself into his panties in order to fondle him what dreams are made of as I order him, "Keep watching, Princess... I want you to know how beautiful you look when you scream my name..."

His member twitches in retaliation to my words, his eyes struggling not to close when I release him and push deeper, my hand finding his sack and giving him a short tug before squeezing them causing his knees to jerk and threaten to buckle under the delectable pleasure I know it causes. 

I look him in the eyes through the mirror, challenging him to try and defy me with my hand wrapped around such a delicate part of his body, his cheeks flaming to life as he groans over the flex my fingers use to twist him in my palm, "D-Daddy..."

"No... Be a good boy, Princess...  Watch Daddy get you pregnant and then you can pick out which of your other surprises we use first."

...
Adrian
...

I don't stand a chance, Silas using his hold on me to force me to lean forward onto my tiptoes while he holds my gaze, my hands ricocheting up to hold the edge of the counter while I try and keep my balance. 

I can't seem to figure out quite how to breathe as his hand leaves the front of my panties in favor of slipping down the back so he can swipe my cheeks apart with his thick fingers, my hole still feeling fully loved-on from this morning.

It doesn't take long for his fingers to have me dripping and needy as they push themselves in and out of me the aftermath of our lovemaking from this morning and fresh slick running down his knuckles and catching itself in the pair of panties that will most definitely need to be washed after Daddy's done showing me exactly who's in charge here, the hardness pressing into my back making me ache for him in all of the best ways. 

I'm sad to see his fingers go when they get removed, but soon the hand that gets removed from my panties returns, this time pressing me a little further forward, the heat in Daddy's eyes devouring me as I drown in watching him touch my body in the mirror... The way his eyes focus on my bottom as he lets his hand slide back down to grope me, a quick swat of his hand against my right cheek issuing a grunt to force itself out of my mouth as my toes try their best to curl in the position he has me in. 

It's intoxicating to watch, my tiara catching the light as he pushes my panties to the side, his haste to enter me dictating that he not take things slow as he pushes himself inside of me, the burning stretch as he slides homes one of my favorite feelings, my headspace starting to climb higher and higher as I catch the expression on my own face and get hypnotized by the way even my eyes seem to shake when Daddy's hands find my hips to steady himself as he starts to thrust. 

...
Silas
...

It isn't until I adjust to the sopping wet warmth that is my Angel throbbing around my cock that I notice that my Sweet Boy is finally listening to his instructions, his eyes finally having focused on himself as I piston in and out of his body. 

"You're so beautiful..." When the words start they're inspired by the violently stunning shade of red his cheeks build to, his mouth falling open as I rock myself harder, my grip on his hips changing as I free one hand in order to slip it back into the front of his panties as he starts to bounce himself back onto me with loud cries of "D-D-Daddy!" bouncing off the mirror and echoing around the tiled room, his sensitive mind overloaded being confronted with his own divinity... My dominance over him forcing him to watch as I worship at the temple that is his body, my soul flying as I take hold of his slender erection and start to pump him from root to tip in time with my own strokes, his voice getting higher as he hurtles towards his edge, the tiara nestled in his curls making him look every bit the Princess that he is as his panties scrape along the side of my member with each thrust, the feel of them starting to soak through with the beautiful mess we create with each other enough to ensure that my own release isn't going to be that far behind his.