126(18+)

I can't seem to do anything but stare at the stunning vision in front of me that is my mate as he shivers, sitting back on his heels with one hand trying to cover what it can of his delicate ruffle clad member, the other coming up to grab the corner of the comforter as it starts to fall. 

I don't think he could possibly get any more beautiful, and then he goes and flushes so hard I can practically see the heat radiating off of his skin as he averts his trembling eyes... All that delicate courage dissolved the moment he realized that he had revealed the rest of his surprise and in its wake had left such a stunning after image... When he starts to talk it steals my breath away, his stutter making me twitch with how badly it makes me want to hold him. 

"I-I...I p-promised I would t-try them on, Daddy..." A single pause is given, just long enough for him to pull that succulent bottom lip of his between his teeth to nibble on in his nervousness while lowering his chin down to his shoulder before continuing, "I-I'm sorry its a day late..."

Just as his last words slip out the hand preventing me from seeing him in all of his ruffled glory gives what looks to be an involuntary squeeze to the semi-fluffed member hidden just underneath all of those short delicate layers before slowly trailing up his body to join his other hand in pulling the blanket a little tighter around his shoulders before taking a deep breath and pushing it away... Letting me see all of him just like the good Princess he is...

If my shaft wasn't throbbing so hard that it feels like it might fall off I would almost wonder if I'm having a stroke with how hard it seems to even draw in breath as I drink him in, shivers and all as he bears the weight of my gaze with as much timid courage that he can muster. There's just something about the way he poses himself so naturally... The way his fists draw themselves up under his chin while he picks a spot on the edge of the bed to focus on while splaying his knees just enough to make my mouth water even more over the view...

...
Adrian
...

"Princess..." Silas's voice sounds thick as he stares me down, and it just makes it that much harder not to dive for the comforter and refuse to come out again until I'm a withered husk that can be swept away by the wind.

Each second feels like a lifetime as I wait for him to figure out how to say that he wants me to take the panties off... I had had a feeling that they may be a touch too much, even for us... Just because I want Silas to like something doesn't mean he necessarily would. In fact, this whole morning had been a gamble, one I wasn't sure I should take. 

With my anxiety dripping down my spine I can't hold out for very long, the tears building up in my eyes threatening to drown me if I let them fall as I start to reach for the blanket to cover myself up only to be stopped short by a growl so fierce it all but forces my eyes to roll back in my head as I freeze.

"Don't you dare." The steady rumble backing my mates voice makes me have to chance a glance at his face despite the heavy aura of his dominance flooding the air mixing with the potent scent of his arousal as it wafts off of him in waves getting stronger and stronger as he begins to adjust himself into a sitting position leaning against the headboard. When I catch a peek of his eyes I'm shocked to find the hazel of his wolf's eyes staring back at me, a warning growl ripping from his chest over the unintentional challenge. 

I drop my eyes fast enough to make myself dizzy as he pushes his thighs open just a bit wider and motions with his hand for me to settle myself in between them, "Right here, and Daddy will show you how he likes it, Princess."

...
Silas
...

For once, I can't even attempt to argue with my other half as he takes control of the situation that had stunned both myself and my sweet Princess into silence. I know I should fight to take back control so nothing gets too out of hand... Especially with how excited I am... But I can't find it in me make our shared body stop as he rearranges our Princess just the way we want him... His face nuzzling the painful erection settled so thickly between our open thighs, his ass in the air so we can enjoy the sight of his deliciously thick ass clad in the best decision I've ever made in my life... The pink ruffled panties, the bow situated on the waistband right above his juicy cheeks playing peekabo as the top layers flap and quiver as the hands I can't control encourage him to wiggle his hips just a bit in time with each kiss he gifts to my cock before I find myself carding my fingers through his beautiful obsidian curls. 

"Do you like my panties, Daddy?" The question draws my attention back to the silky lips still layering kiss upon kiss on my shaft, a flash of blue entering my field of vision only to be replaced by his quivering lashes as he takes the chance of meeting my eyes, succeeding in the completion of knocking me completely out of my senses as his tongue darts out and licks a mind-meltingly delicious trail from my tip to my groin. 

I can only manage to answer him with the growls pouring from my chest increasing in volume... The resulting curling of his toes visible in this position. 

I run my fingers through his tangles just once more in order to find the perfect handhold, my tight grip causing a whimper that makes the ache in my balls that much worse as I guide his face far enough away from my shaft for me to reach between us and take my cock in hand just long enough to offer the leaking tip to his gorgeous mouth and hold it for him as he takes his first taste.