131

"Daddy." Silas barely looks up from his plate, his chuckling near-constant as he cuts his waffles into four-by-four segments that he seems to find hysterical, "Daddy, did you take any medicine or anything when you went to the bathroom?" Because laughing so hard he can barely chew his structured pancakes is not normal, but I don't think he's having a stroke. 

"N-No. I'm sorry, Princess." Daddy takes a moment to sit back in his chair, his hands slipping to his lap to adjust himself under the table before his laughing slows down enough for him to continue, "Daddy's just excited about getting to watch you play dress up."

"And you're laughing about it?"

...
Silas
...

No...Actually, I'm laughing at the coupon that I had spotted in my email after sitting down, the website that I had ordered my Baby's surprise from offering half off of my next order of toys if I spend over a hundred dollars, the butt-plug pictured one that had a faux fur tail attached to its base... The idea of him prancing around the house with a tail up his ass when he actually has a tail somehow one of the funniest things that have had the nerve to scroll itself across my mind, "Not at you Baby. Never at you. I... There's more than just a tiara in the mailbox and I'm excited to see you try them on is all. I'm laughing because I keep imagining what look you'll have on your face when you see what I got you. " Because I hadn't known there were different kind of plugs, some of them specifically meant to be used as sanitary items to keep unwanted slick from ruining the undergarments of omegas who still had to try and function during their heats, others meant for pleasure that vibrate, some that can be adjusted to get bigger once their already inside of you by having your partner twist the base even able to go so far as to recreate the feel of an alpha's knot for those who haven't found someone to knot them in person... There had been so many different kinds that I hadn't been able to help myself... Though I don't see myself closed off to the idea of ordering different ones if the sizes and shapes I picked out for my beautiful Bean aren't to his liking or if they aren't successful in stopping the backflow of the combined efforts of our lovemaking, what he had referred to as seepage. 

"Well, you aren't ever going to get to see me try on all the stuff if you don't hurry up and finish your fudging waffles so we can go to the mailbox already!"The sassiness when I'm already so close to laughing so hard I cry doesn't do anything to help my situation, the next bite to make it past my lips almost going down the wrong tube, his personal preference to avoid swearing whenever I'm not balls deep inside of him making it even funnier when he continues, "Is-Are you in such a good mood because you got head this morning? Is that something maybe we should do the next time you have to people so you go into it all happy and stuff?"

...
Adrian
...

My suggestion kills off all of the residual laughter trying to bubble out of Silas's chest, the look that replaces his goofy expression one of pure heat, the scalding that my eyes receive when I manage to meet his enough to light my entire face on fire, his words more growled than spoken when he says, "Daddy would like to try that very much, Sweetheart..." 

And with that, he hauls himself up out of his seat, the half-finished waffle on his plate remaining unfinished as he pulls both of our plates from the table before setting them next to the sink, something I can take care of later after we get back from the mailbox... Something I know that if I really want I could say I didn't actually want to do and be let off the hook for it, my small list of chores really only meant for me to feel like I'm not taking advantage of my kind mate filled with so much intensity. 

I have to scramble out of my seat in order to follow my Daddy as he strides out of the room without me, my clinginess pulling me as if their's a length of ribbon running from his chest to mine, the feel of it pulling yanking me up out of my seat so I can keep him in eyeshot, the thickly corded muscles of his back flexing as he drops trow before perching his pretty behind into his favorite spot on the couch spreading his thighs wide open, his member already past the halfway point to hard, both of his eyebrows cocked as he stares me down, "We might run into the mailman.. and that counts as peopling."

...
Silas
...

I don't think I've ever had the privilege of seeing anyone roll their eyes so hard that for a second I'm afraid that they might tip themselves over until right now, Adrian's face having fallen blank as his eyes tell me exactly what he thinks before his mouth does, "A single mailman isn't peopling because it's only a single person!"

His words come out as a whine that changes in tone as he begins to shift from one foot to the other, "You promised me that we would go get my tiara after breakfast and made me wait, and then you even told me that I have extra surprises! I have no problem sucking you off again Daddy but can it wait until after? I... I want to look all the way like a Princess the next time you gag me and not just like half of one!"

As much as I want to tell him that the packages will still be there when he's done gagging on me again, but with the testiness he's broadcasting over the subject I decide it's better not to push my luck, the idea of biting it off having already been introduced to that beautifully Book Smart brain of his by his early morning blowjob research. 

We'll go get his crown... and then he's going to let me fuck him while he wears it before testing out his new butt plugs while getting to truly taste himself on the back of his tongue by swallowing me whole again... Today should be possibly even better than I had thought yesterday was going to be, hopefully the newly acquired Princess items and the promise of more being enough to soothe away the rest of the grumpiness I can only assume is a side-effect of having such a bad migraine yesterday.