Seventy Eight

My sweet princess giggles the entire walk back to bed, clinging to my like a second skin and letting his ice drip down my back thinking the tiny bursts of growls leaking from me with every dribble more funny than domineering, just as they're meant to be.

I can't resist mouthing a few of his marks before depositing him in our bed and collapsing on top of him as gently as possible n order to pepper his beautiful face with silly kisses that make him shriek and smile.

It takes only seconds to snag my phone off the nightstand and slip it into one of the hands that run their way up my stomach and splay themselves on my pecks to feel my heartbeat with a soft lip bitten smile that has me leaning in to steal a kiss... That turns into three... And then four and five until we're both left breathless and in awe of each other, even just the simple act of kissing each other enough to make both of us ache all over due to the happiness that connects us just as much as the Goddess had when she crafted our bond.

...
Adrian
....

The smile Daddy gives me nearly makes me go blind even with his hair falling around us and creating a curtain that blocks out the intruding sunlight and creates our own little bubble... It makes it so easy to focus on just him... Of the feel of his heavy body draped over mine crushing me in all the right ways. It's so easy remembering who I belong to like this... It hurts that I felt the need to avoid him for so long after he started showing up. It physically pains me that I didn't investigate his temperament for myself instead of listening to all of the somewhat true gossip that had circulated around North Pine about my Daddy. 

Part of me wonders how many of my old packmates would believe me if I told them that Silas is actually the sweetest... Kindest... Most genuine person I've ever actually met. 

Most likely? Not many... Or at least not if they never get to see him around me. Anyone who watches him when he watches me like this... His eyes on my face as he moves just low enough to settle down without inhibiting my ability to breathe, planting little clusters of kisses all over my belly.

When he deems I've had enough of the affection that tickles me in such a special way he gives me a lazy smile and rests his head on top of my stomach, his eyes still trained on me as one of his oversized hands grabs my free hand and brings it down to stroke his hair nuzzling into me when I finally understand what he wants.

He had seemed so unreasonably volatile from afar... And yet now he's so calm in requesting soft affection of his own... So happy to lay here all splayed out and pressing tiny kisses to my belly button while I play with his hair. It's not even the same person as the grouchy brooding monster everyone always makes him out to be. 

A sudden raspberry shocks me out of my inner thoughts and I can't keep the laughter from pouring out of my mouth as his bubbles turn into nips aimed for all of my squishy bits.

...
Silas
...

My sweet bean sinks into his own thoughts so easily, lost to the world until I startle him into giggling for me again before kissing all of his offending bits and bobs, using the soft touches of my lips against his skin to punctuate my only requirement at the moment as the King that rules over my delicate princess, "I... Need... Pancakes!"

"You're so silly, Daddy! You don't have to keep biting me to get what you want." The snorted response that leaves my beautiful Addy Baby makes my chest tight in a good way... Suddenly it's my turn to hide my face, my cheeks hot and firmly tucked against the softest of bellies to try and keep it from view.

I never blush... I never do a lot of things... Most of them changing.

Yesterday multiple pack members invaded my now shared sanctuary and the urge to turn tail and wander for a few weeks until they feel of their strangeness had completely faded from my home had never hit. It seems that the more I bond with my angel the more I tether my sense of home and security to him and his well-being... And I don't want it any other way.

My sweet boy isn't meant for wandering, but his love and allure had lulled my inner demons into a deep slumber I hope they never wake from, even my wolf wanting to curl up at his feet to guard him against the world while he escapes into one of the novels he seems to love with such passion...

Never would have guessed that my whole world would come wrapped in such a precious package only five feet and a few inches tall and be so soft and warm...

"Where do you want them from Daddy?" Honestly, I'm half tempted to say nevermind and have something so much tastier than pancakes... But as hungry gurgle's sound under the ear pressed against his precious flesh I know that I need to work on not breaking the rules because they are important... Feeding Adrian is important... Feeding myself is important. As much as I would love to live off of just drinking as much of the slick that I can elicit from the stunning creature underneath me or die trying I can't put his health at risk.

...
Adrian
...

Daddy sounds a noncommittal groan into my tummy that signals that it's okay for me to choose and takes only two seconds to find what looks like an adorable little cafe after unlocking Daddy's phone while he rumbles grumpy sassy noises into my belly.

I can't trust myself not to laugh from the odd affection in order to call and place the order, not that I actually want to have to interrupt our intimate morning with an actual phone call. I want it to be just us for as long as possible to keep both of us relaxed and happy.

When I ask Daddy what he wants his first reaction is to nip at me again, rolling his hips against my leg just enough to bring my attention to his semi-hardened member...

"For breakfast."

I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing Silas's laugh... I don't think there will ever be a time when it doesn't make me see stars just from how genuine and bright it is, even the gasps he takes to try and calm himself down to talk.

"Still the same answer, Princess."

"Daddy!"