Seventy Four

"What are you thinking about?" The question is quiet, barely heard over the crackle of the fire as we cuddle in the recliner, my sweet princess wrapped up in the feel of my palm lazily rubbing circles on his beautiful belly as we work in our skin to skin cuddles, his borrowed shirt and my sweatpants both tossed to the floor somewhere near the bed... The perfect ending to such a long day. My sweet boy limp and content once again now that he's settled down his favorite way curled up in my lap and cozy in front of the fire.

I let him peek, thoughts of his delightful confession still rolling through my mind, plans on exactly how to spoil him like the Princess he is starting to take form quite nicely. The sweetest of gasps leaves his lips where they're pressed against my collar bone, his body shivering before I ease him out of my head and back into his own.

"I...I get to have all of that? Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Princess. Very sure."

His library would be his tower and the house his castle... One that would be stuffed to the banisters with soft blankets, books, pillows and plushies, all of it the softest of pinks and pastels for my good boy... My sweet little pumpkin will absolutely feel like a Princess as long as he'll let me spoil him and follows the rules Daddy's written down for him.

The list that's still sitting on the kitchen table with our discarded dinner, my Princess in need of cuddles after having his world rocked by finally admitting a very big truth about himself... One he apparently hadn't ever localized to anyone before... I'm not even sure he had said it out loud to himself before today, and the mystery still remains on how he even knows what a princess and littles are... Much less than how he knows he is one.

...
Adrian
...

It had taken no time at all for Silas to latch onto the idea of me being Daddy's Princess... None at all. I'm still not sure how deeply his Daddy kink goes, but clearly, the idea of having a little of any kind excited him. So much in fact that he's already got pastel daydreams written up in his head about little ways he can change things around the house to keep us both in our craved headspaces and plans for a library I'm not even sure I could have imagined... Shelves built into the wall housing just as many stuffies and cute things as books...Bay windows and a cute nook just for me when I'm feeling small but too over stimulated for touches... As well as something about a puppy corner involving a swing that he didn't let me get a good look at...

"You still never really answered my question, you know..." Silas pulls his head back enough to look down at me before getting comfy again, his hand leaving my belly and coming up to cup my cheek before sliding into my tangled hair to massage my scalp in the way that makes whimper and lean into the pressure of his fingers instead of letting his chest support my head when he tries to pull away.

He gets the message and guides me back to where I belong, his hand staying this time to give me a treat I really shouldn't be getting.

"How much I like the Daddy thing?"

"Well yeah... I want to know... Like... How...Should I be doing something more for you?"

....
Silas
...

Something more?

"You just need to relax and let me spoil you, Sweet Pea. That's all." I'll give him everything he ever needs and then some as long as he lets me, "I'll be the best Daddy you've ever had, I promise."

The light hand that had been resting on mg chest thumps gently against me, "You're the only Daddy I've ever had."

Not technically true, but I understand his meaning and nothing pleases me more, "You didn't date at all before me?"

Tell me no one else has touched you, Beautiful... I dont judge... And I dont mind... as territorial as my other half is, hackles raised just at the thought, I know half of my sweet bean is so perfectly human that it takes my breath away sometimes... Like when he swears. All humans have needs... Even those of us with beasts trapped on the inside.  There's just something about the thought of being the first to touch... The first to tease and ruin his stunning body that nearly knocks me senseless with how damn erotic it seems... To know that his moans are something only I've ever received... That his lips have only ever been on mine... Maybe it's just my wolves possessiveness bleeding into my human half... Or maybe it's just who I am... But I like the thought...

A firm shake of his head is the predecessor to a shy explanation that builds a proud rumble and tries to wake in the center of my chest, "I...I was too shy, and I wanted to wait for you..."

He hadn't been sure when or where but my tiny angel had been so sure that I was going to come for him that he hadn't indulged the way so many shifters do these days and didn't let himself date just for the fun of it. He had been just as untouched and pure as I had imagined him to be... But maybe just to see him get all rosey and bashful again...

...
Adrian
...

"So last night was your first time?" Silas's voice is thick and low when he speaks, the hand that had been bringing my scalp bliss suddenly abandons my curls only to find itself resting heavily on one of my knees giving it a squeeze while he waits for my answer.

"Of course it was.." I can only manage to mumble the words once I've covered my face with my hands and adjusted my position enough to hide from his line of sight almost completely.

"Yeah?" I give him only a nod as his hand starts to slide slowly up my thigh inch by inch, too shy to say it again, "So that means Daddy's the only one who's ever touched you? Hmm... Daddy's the only one who's made this Princess scream?"

Another nod as he urges me to spread my legs just enough for him to slip his palm to the inside of my thigh, still climbing its way up. He settles his hand over the mark I had just received a few hours ago making my breath hitch in my chest as a heavy growl starts to fill the room just before he gives me a squeeze that has me seeing stars.