119

"What do you mean no?" My Princess pouts and whines into my shoulder, fussy with the answer I've given, "You never tell me no, Daddy... Not when I'm small..."

He isn't wrong...  I have a hard time telling him no period, regardless of whether or not he's feeling little. All it normally takes to defeat me is a wobble of his delicious bottom lip. He doesn't normally ask for anything I would need to say no to, always so well behaved and conscious of his actions... Not that I necessarily said no just now to his request for bath time. There is nothing I would like more than to relax with my Sweet Bean in the hottest water he can stand surrounded by the bubbles he loves using so much. I don't normally try and squeeze myself into the tub with my Babycakes, but he had a rough day today and deserves a little extra loving if that's what it takes to keep his precious smile from falling into a frown.

"We have to feed you dinner, Baby." My answer clearly not what my melted little nugget wants to hear, his tempestuously happy wiggles turning frustrated over my response.

"I don't want dinner. I want Daddy." His answer is immediate and so watery that I wonder if going ahead and marking his free thigh was the best idea after all, "I want Daddy and bubbles and more kisses and that's all."

"And Daddy wants you to have all of those things, but he also wants you to have dinner." More accurately... I want to draw out the amount of time I can keep him in Princess mode, all small and giggly while he floats for me.

"If I eat does that mean you'll get in the bath with me?" The way Adrian suggests his compromise nearly makes me snort with how seriously he's investigating this current lead of thinking.

....
Adrian
....

"Having dinner is not up for negotiation, Sweet Cheeks... But yes, Daddy will try and get in the bath with you if you make the effort to at least try."  Daddy's answer makes me so happy that I give him a nibble, my wiggles dancing all the way down to my toes.

Daddy chuckles at my floppy jitters as I squeal and let my fingers dance against the skin on the back of his neck before tangling themselves in his long chestnut hair, but I don't care because I get to take a bubble bath with Daddy.

I've been after bathtime cuddles for a while now, the only thing he ever really tells me no on, using his size as an excuse not to take a nice long soak while holding me. But now if I'm a good Princess and eat my dinner Daddy's going to finally take a bath with me and he's going to see how nice it is and like it... And then he'll ask me for bathtime.

"I know I promised takeout, so what does my Princess want?"

...
Silas
...

"Mmmm..." My sweet Baby hums into my shoulder, my softening knot twitching inside of him as he presses his satisfied body just a little closer to mine, careful to make sure there aren't any gaps between us where there doesn't have to be, "I want what Daddy wants."

I highly doubt he wants me to spank him until we're both hard enough to make love one more time before actually getting around to eating dinner, but there isn't any reason to necessarily say another spanking isn't in order after dinner gets ordered, "Pizza?"

Instead of a verbal answer, I get the cutest of nods into my shoulder, one of my baby's hands starting to play with the strands of hair that he's managed to latch on to, the other working it's the way free until he can pull it down to rest on my chest so he can feel my heartbeat for a few blessed silent moments before he lets it fall even further.

My Angel... My beautiful rosy Princess lowers his hand until it falls to a stop, his fingers curling around the base of my steadily deflating cock taking hold of me just enough to pop himself off of what remains of my knot.

It's sexier than it should be, and I almost manage to pull him back into his previous position on my chest if only to push myself back inside of the tight wet warmth that is his gorgeous body... But my Baby flaps his hands at me, choosing to flop himself onto the bed beside me instead of continuing to function as my living blanket, an action that upsets me greatly.

...
Adrian
...

"Excuse you, Bean. What are you doing?" It's Daddy's turn to pout as he gets grumpy of the loss of my squishiness on top of him.

"You have to get your phone to order the pizza Daddy, but I need to stay in this bed." Mostly because I'm too floaty to currently feel my legs let alone try to figure out how to properly make my news work. It's hard enough working my live weakened limbs enough to untangle myself from the blanket and pull it up over my bare tummy properly.

Instead of more grumpy rumbles, I get a smile that makes my heart do flips in my chest, "That's right. You do need to stay in this bed."

Before I'm even sure what's happening Daddy is off his back and kneeling next to me, one hand finding my cheek to give me a quick caress while his other set of knuckles presses into our soft mattress to keep him steady. With my mind still too full of fog to track his calculated movements properly, it seems as if it happens just a bit too fast and makes me dizzy.

It's all too easy to let my eyes fall shut and nuzzle into the feel of Daddy's thumb as he strokes my cheek, but too soon for my liking, the tender touch is drawn away as he shifts once more, a firm hand finding the hip closest to him under the blanket and urging me to lift my bottom, a pillow being shoved beneath me, "You do need to stay in bed. Make sure all that baby juice gets to the right spot inside you."

"Daddy! Do Not call it that ever again please or we won't be having a baby."