113 (18+)

"Daddy... Please..." The moaned words make my foot just a little heavier on the gas pedal as we close in on home, my beautiful Angel grinding himself as best he can against my tight hold of his pretty cock.

"Not yet, Princess... You were bad... Remember?" He wants to cum so bad... But not yet... Daddy gets to punish his bratty little Princess and then dick him into next week.

Normally I'd be excited at the prospect of making a mess of the truck... Of possibly winding through the backroads and taking the longer way home and rolling down the windows... Listening to the wind whip away his moans as he paints the dashboard white... Maybe finally feeling those pretty lips of his swallow my cock for the first time.

Talk about heaven...

But instead of indulging in that little fantasy, we have another one to try out tonight. Not that we can't go for a drive later... I did say that we could grab food from somewhere, and we both would find it a bit inconvenient to turn back around now... Nope... Dinner can wait til after, "Daddy's got to get you home and spank that pretty ass of yours red before you get to cum, Baby."

...
Adrian
...

Daddy drives home his point by giving me a tight squeeze after a few quick pulls... One that makes me gasp and punch my hips into the air and also serves to stave off the orgasm he keeps pushing me towards so intentionally but won't let me have... When he ordered me to sit on my hands I had gotten so excited... Only for him to take my leaking member and play with it the whole ride home without letting me cum.

When the nearly invisible driveway marker comes into view I'm ready to scream with the relief that courses through me... The end of this torturous edging is almost near and the ache starting in mg balls won't be for much longer... I'm not sure how the characters in the books manage to hold out for their Daddies so successfully when told to wait... Just in the time it took us to get this far I've almost been pushed the point of no return twice but somehow Daddy's managed to soothe me back into submission... He's asked me to be patient and wait for him... That he'll make us both fly if I just hang on.

The quicker we get inside the quicker I can get put across Daddy's lap and then bliss will be mine. With as much as I love the way Daddy plays with me and how thrilling it's been being played with in the car, I need to let loose the hot tension pooling in the bottom of my belly... But instead, I get a twisting pull that makes my toes curl before he retracts his hand in order to make the turn into our driveway, his foot turning to lead when a needy whimper leaves the back of my throat.

....
Silas
....

I don't bother taking the truck into the backyard and into the garage, instead of parking up front next to my bike in the driveway, the keys are barely out of the ignition before I've got my sweet boy tugged into my lap, one hand full of his hair while I tip his head back to have more access to his delicious neck while the other does what it can to work his jeans down just a little further... Just until I have unfettered access to his gorgeous ass and can part his cheeks. What I find makes me groan around the hickey I'm currently suckling onto the beautifully flushed skin of his throat... So wet for Daddy...

He lets me touch, pushing against my hand when I press my fingers just a little bit more against his fluttering entrance, a pearl of slick working it's way out to greet me... So needy this baby... So very very needy...

His moan at the feel of the intrusion when my fingertip pushes past the tight ring of muscle is the last straw, grocery bags be damned I have us both down and out of the truck, my Princess slung back over my shoulder and giggling while I slam the door shut.

With his ass still hanging out of his jeans as the perfect target for a few warm-up taps I give my baby the gentlest of paddlings as I storm the door of our castle not bothering to head to our bedroom.

...
Adrian
....

I'm practically vibrating when we crash land into the couch, my body nothing more than a rag doll for Daddy as he drags me off his shoulder and peels my jeans the rest of the way off of me, not even bothering with my shirt before his hand lands heavily on my right cheek giving it a rub while a possessive growl starts to leak from his chest.

"Who owns this ass, Baby?" His squeeze turns borderline painful but in the best way possible. It helps me refocus and work on not letting myself explode without permission.

The words, "You do, Daddy..." Fall from my lips and taste like candy as they tumble.

"That's right. Daddy owns this ass... And now Daddy gets to make it all red... Don't I, Princess?" The way Daddy growls his words makes my tummy do summersaults and has me begging for him to hurry it up with his words and get to the good part.

I never thought I would find myself in the position of actually wanting something like this to happen... But I know as Daddy pulls his hand back the wind up that this isn't a real punishment... If it was I wouldn't feel his erection pressing into my belly... His want for me wouldn't be broadcast so plainly if I were actually in trouble...

When the first swat lands it's on the lighter side just like the ones in the driveway, but now I'm able to push back and lift my bottom in the air to signal that I want more... That I need more. More of him. More books and yarn and sweet words followed by naughty ones... More of Daddy's hand raining down on my ass.

His hand disappears again, this time landing heavier just like his breathing and it makes me smile... Tonight may or may not be the night we make a baby, but either way...

Daddy's just getting started.