120

With the pizza comes the retrieval of the bags from the truck, Daddy taking the time to properly park the vehicle back in the garage after dropping me off at the front door piping hot pizza box in hand with a bag full of baby supplies and more books and yarn than Daddy probably should have bought for me all in one go... Not that I'm complaining. Between the four new novels and my newfound excitement towards making blankets and the teeniest of tiny clothes for our future love nugget.

It had taken a lot of convincing to make Daddy let me go with him to get our later than usual dinner instead of keeping my bottom propped up on pillows, a half-hour waiting period and a pinky promise that I would try on the panties he so affectionately bullied me into getting.

The thought of finally having a pair makes me feel jittery, my nerves eating its way through what's left of my sexual fog.

Even though it seems as though Silas only wants me to be happy, my interest in the feminine undergarment apparently not considered strange in the slightest to my beautiful protector... The thought of actually putting them on and being able to feel their lacey softness clinging to my body... It makes me both simultaneously so nervous that I want to throw up... And excited at the thought of how pretty I'll hopefully feel... And if Daddy likes the look of them on me?

Even better... Because then maybe I can ask for more... I would rather have a drawer filled with pretty panties for dress up than the tutus that had been offered when Daddy brought up the idea of maybe dressing like the Princess I am while tucked away safely here at home.

...
Silas
...

I can't get back to my Baby Bean fast enough, his expression watery but adorable by the time I'm standing in front of him pulling the pizza box out of his hands and the bags from off of his arms, the door getting unlocked in the process so I can whisk him inside for safekeeping.

I hadn't wanted to let my little cherub get up out of bed at all, but leaving him alone while I went to go get the pizza was never really an option. Where I had preferred he stay in bed and keep his hips elevated in order to make his stunning dream of a family our new reality... But my mate is ever clingy and can't stand to be away from me... Not that I want him to ever want to.

I let my pretty Princess lead the way, his heavenly hips keeping my attention as we wind our way into the living room instead of the kitchen, the TV is turned on for nothing more than background noise as he encourages me to abandon our shopping bags on the far end of the couch before pointing to where he wants me to sit.

It's all too easy to ditch the pizza box on the middle cushion and hunker down, my arms opening wide for my Angel to plop himself down in my lap and snuggle up to me before flipping the top of the pizza box open.

...
Adrian
...

Just like when I sat down in the car... The is some seepage happening down below that makes my throat feel too thick to even attempt to swallow the deliciously savory bite of pepperoni, olive, and mushroom pizza I've nibbled off of the slice that's just slightly too hot to properly hold.  It's not often that we get up and move around after making love... Most of the time we just fall asleep in each other's arms, or in the case of us enjoying each other's bodies upon just waking up- showering right after so we can drag out our long languid touches by washing each other...

Both scenarios had left me unprepared and unfamiliar with the sticky wetness that seems to work it's way out of my body with each move I make, the squish of it not bothering me until I sit down and am reminded that I'm still very much full of Daddy's love. I'm honestly not sure if the sensation bothers me... Or if I find it and the idea of being bred by my big strong man just a little bit too exciting.

I push my bite into my cheek like I'm prone to do while trying to eat and read at the same time, my hand lifting the slice to Daddy's lips only to have him gingerly tug the crust from between my fingers, his free arm wrapping itself around my waist as his other hand pushes its way under my sweater to rest just over my belly button.

...
Silas
...

At first, my Pumpkin tries to reject his next bit of food when I raise the slice of pizza to his lips after tearing off a bite of my own, his choice of toppings mingling better than I had initially thought they would on my tongue.

He tucks his face into my neck while I stroke his supple belly with my palm... It takes me a moment to realize that he's hiding from me, checking the bite he's already taken. All it takes is just one little reminder, "No dinner, no bath time with Daddy." To draw him back out again, the side-eye that he shoots me cutting through my good mood and bringing me to a more serious state of mind, the state of his lower back coming to mind, "Are you sore, Baby? Do you need one of the heating pads?"

He takes a moment to collect himself, his mind nothing but the careful recitation of one of the fairytales he has memorized, his way of letting me know his current thoughts aren't for sharing, a system that hadnt taken long for us to form.

His answer takes a few minutes to properly fo, his bite finally being swallowed before he allows himself to talk, "I... Daddy... I was just... My butt is kind of dr-drippy... When I sat down some of the... The stuff kind of squished itself out when I sat down and thinking about it made me kind of flustered."