135(18+)

"It's just like a carnival, Daddy!" The excitement in my Sweet Boy's voice makes all of the effort worth it, the sparkly pink butt plug wedged tight between his cheeks at the moment to act as a placeholder for the one he wins during his ring toss.

Our afternoon already happily filled with plans of running a makeshift obstacle course in the back yard designed to make it hard to keep his tiara on in wolf form while I'm trying to catch his tail... A ring toss to choose which plug he struts around in the rest of the afternoon while his panties finish drying... A balloon popping game that would figure out which position and sexual scenario we try next, bobbing for whatever fruit we can get to float in one of the spare storage bins meant for winter clothes that I used exactly once before deciding it was too much effort to switch the clothes in closet according to season like Ma showed me how that I've had lying around for who knows how long- the entire thing having been washed out and disinfected before my Sweet Bean giddily filled it with water on the back patio before tossing in his grapes and who knows what else, the smile he gave me while darting back and forth between the fridge.

The games we had set up after discovering that Collin and Agatha had never actually taken him to a real fair or carnival, his knowledge of them only coming from books and movies, after that it's a picnic fit for a Princess and a nap while I get some paperwork done and schedule our appointment at the clinic just before it closes when they won't be as busy, a prenatal appointment more than in order for my Sweet Pea, his precious belly so ready to be filled up with babies and happiness. 

"I'm sorry we don't have any rides, Baby. In September when the State Fair comes we'll go and do the Ferris Wheel and stuff, okay?" The promise rolls off my lips without issue, my commitment to doing whatever makes my stunning mate happy unrelenting and ever so appreciated, the smile that jumps onto his face making me feel ten miles tall as his hand finds mine and our fingers twist around each other. 

"If I'm honest I think maybe I'd be a little afraid to go on the Ferris Wheel... I'm a little afraid of heights... But I don't know what you mean about not having rides here, Daddy... I'm pretty sure riding you counts as a rollercoaster." His answer is cheeky, but his expression is so cute as he tucks himself into my side, my free arm immediately wrapping around his waist, my hand spreading his cheeks just enough to brush against the base of his current plug, it's vibrating going to stay a secret until he's ready to start the ring toss, the extra challenge of trying to toss his ring while resisting the urge to cum for me going to be more than just entertaining to watch, the only thing keeping me from bending him over right here and now in the living room being the sweatpants I had slipped into while we set up 

...
Adrian
...

"Is it?" Silas growls at me like he doesn't already know, the erection currently tenting his sweatpants probably the most exciting thing I've ever bounced up and down on, the foreign object currently wedged between my cheeks not nearly as thick as I want it to be as it keeps all the good stuff locked inside of me, the rest of the butt plugs freshly washed and set up on the living room floor like horseshoe posts, the actually rings about to be used on the game ones that he had dug out of the hall closet, a relic of his and Becky's childhood from when she would spend weekends here with him to keep him company after his parents kicked him out, her favorite teenage game no longer in use now that she's busy with Collin and Noah, "I guess it does tend to make you scream."

His chuckled words make my cheeks flush to life, my hands coming up to rest on my hips in feigned sass as I stand here extremely naked in the living room after having exactly that happen not so long ago, my panties still drying draped over one of the chairs in the kitchen so I can wear them again, the only things on and in my body being my tiara and the cute plug that matches it, the feel of it too easy to throb around as Daddy smacks me on my bottom before pulling me in for a kiss, his hand fiddling between my cheeks just for a moment before said plug jumps to life and nearly makes me scream with the way it starts to rattle and twitch inside of me, it's tip just close enough to my prostate to make me weak in the knees, but not close enough to push me over my edge unless I were to reach back and adjust it... Something that is technically against the rules since only Daddy can touch things that make me feel good...

But I don't have the chance to even request it, his fingers already adjusting the base and pushing it deeper inside of me while pulling me close to lean against his chest, his gaze on my face as my eyes roll back in my head when the toy hits the right spot before he starts to pull and push it in and out of my body, the noises leaving my mouth as I'm forced to wrap my arms around him and dig my nails into his back in order to bare the feel of the intense vibrations sending shockwaves up my spine and down my member, every third or fourth flick of his hand twisting the devilish device inside of me until I can't take it anymore, my toes curling up in the carpet while I push against his hand, life itself exploding from my untouched tip with only a growled chuckle leaving Daddy's lips before he pulls his hand away leaving the still buzzing device jammed deep inside of me before growling, "Let's get started then, Princess..."