Sixty

Despite wanting to just curl up around my bean and listen to his happy giggles, a shower is more than in order for me before that happens, the dust kicked up during the day leaving me feeling gritty, some of the dust clinging to the back of the bookshelves having stuck to me making it all that much worse. None of it seems to bother my sweetheart though as he stays glued to my side, clinging to me as we take our time walking down the hallway, his happy emotions bubbling and bursting, popping against our mental connection over our shared couch revelation.  He had understood what I couldn't find other words to say and is happy about it... So happy that with every nuzzle he gives my chest the most delicate of chuckles leaks from the back of his throat, giddy at the realization that he is, in fact, home.

Our shared definition of the home had changed when all of our things were finally under the same roof. Yes, there's still a lot of unpacking and organizing to do... And an entire library to add on from scratch, but none of it puts a damper on the relaxed mood.  I just feel... So at ease now, and all thanks to the beautiful young man that can't help but wrap his slender arms around my waist to give me a squeeze when we finally come to a stop in the bathroom, tucking himself under my arm where he fits so perfectly as I turn the water on so it can heat up before shuffling myself out of my sweatpants and the socks that hadn't been pulled off with my boots at the front door.

My sweet boy waits patiently, his cheeks filling with the most beautiful blush as he averts his eyes when I get closer to him.

...
Adrian
...

"Did you still want to get in with me, Angel?"

I can't help but let my smile overtake my face as I nod, my body-consciousness being forced down with a hard swallow as I lift my arms to let him tug the borrowed shirt over my head, my hands finding his shoulders to help me balance as he slowly slips my pajama bottoms off of my body. He stays crouched for a moment, his lips finding the space immediately under my belly button to press a tender kiss right on the lip of my comfy-day underwear. The soft affection feels nice at first when he lingers and nuzzles me letting me lazily play with the long locks of his hair, my lazy grip turning tight when he decides to kiss his way lower, mouthing me through the clingy cotton and making me jump.

It barely lasts long enough for me to enjoy the wet feel of his tongue as it pushes against my tip before he's gently sliding them off of me, taping the outer side of each thigh to signal when to lift each leg in order to step out of them, open mouth contact with my twitching member only for a moment but just long enough to leave me gasping for breath by the time he straightens up, my face on fire.

Without being up in my floaty headspace the feel of his lips as they brush my skin feels so much more potent... No delay between when the sparks pop against my skin and when they crash into the pleasure centers of my brain and lighting it up brighter than a Christmas tree... A different kind of euphoria all together.

...
Silas
...

So easily excited my sweet boy is... So easy to touch and love on without objection... His trust so easily given to me with a gentle smile on his stunning face...

Pants leave my beautiful Adrian's lips as he tries to steady himself as I crowd him just enough to help him remember he's safe even if he is shaky from the unexpected mouthing.

I just couldn't help myself seeing the outline of his member in that sinful pair of underwear... The way the snug material clings to him makes me want to swallow my tongue... The only reasonable fix for that that came to my mind was to push said tongue out in order to lap at him... Taste him just enough to make him twitch and quiver... Remind him of exactly how good Daddy makes him feel as the steam starts to build in the bathroom around us...

"You're so pretty, Baby..." The calm words leave my lips and the hands that had been trying to cover himself up just the tiniest bit to shield his delicate bits and pieces from my eyes slowly drop. No longer occupied by covering himself his arms slip around my waist so he can work in a quick cuddle before tugging me over to the shower stall and urging me to get in first.

...
Adrian
...

It takes real effort to even remember how to move as Silas's compliment melts me on the spot, anything to draw his attention away from my body that is currently glowing cherry red as far down as my belly button thanks to the monstrous blush he's caused with his mouth by using it in so many ways.

I almost regret not getting in first, but as I watch the water start to cascade down his body and plaster his long hair against his muscular shoulders and back I know that he would have had me up against the wall with both his tongue and something else buried as far as he possibly can be inside of my body.

I never knew it was possible to have my mouth both simultaneously water and go drier than a desert during a drought at the same exact time, my hands discreetly moving to cover the excitement that I can't stop from stirring on my body.

I'm so enraptured watching him soak himself under the steaming spray that when he holds out his hand to me through the shower stall door to help me get in, a smile on his handsome face.

"Don't keep Daddy waiting, Angel."