111

"Baby..." I press my lips gently to the side of my sweet boy's face as I croon to him, Mom having parted ways from us when we turned to head for the book section...

"No." Adrian doesn't even look up from the poor book he had latched on to, his third from this shelf alone... My arm around his waist does nothing to move him, no matter how many times I tug... My sweet bean refuses to budge from his spot as he continues to turn page after page. It seems as though no matter how many kisses I press to his rosey cheeks I can't tempt his attention away from the inked pages. I feel like if I really let him keep going I could probably walk away and do a full round of grocery shopping and go through check out before he even notices I'm gone... Not that I have any interest in leaving him here unattended.

Apparently, the summary on the back of this one had been tempting enough to make him open it... It's adorable and endearing... But unfortunate that he seems to have decided to drop his active listening skills when I tell him to put the book in the basket and hurry up so we can go ahead and leave.

I hate to rush him, especially when he's so adorable with the way he gets so sucked into the different titles on the shelf... His inner nerd truly shines when he strokes the spine of every hardback book and runs his hands along the glossiest paperbacks... It's so easy to see that the books offered here are all precious to him even if he does that we aren't coming home with all of them.

"Baby... Let's go..." Shopping for books in person is something that we haven't attempted together before, neither of us actually wanting to leave the house more than we have to. Luckily my sweet boy has no aversion to e-books and has been more than happy to fill both his phone and mine to the brim with novels of every kind.

"Daddy. I'm reading. You have to be quiet."

....
Adrian
....

"Hey!" The heavy hand situated on my belly abandons me and plops itself on top of the page I'm reading, almost but not quite knocking the beautiful hardback from my hands... A story describing hot desert sands and an even hotter love triangle had caught my attention in a visceral way and I really really don't want this interruption... And yet I find myself having to lift my head and pay attention to Daddy, his hand not budging, "We need to pay for the book first, not just camp out and read it, Cutie. And don't tell me to be quiet. It's not nice."

"It's not nice interrupting me either! I can read and walk at the same time!" I turn my attention back to the page Daddy's blocking but trying to pry his fingers away from the precious printed words is about successful as trying to count the grains of sand on a beach. Just not happening.

"I am not interrupting, Princess. You're being bad and Daddy doesn't like it." There's a warning in the hushed whisper that's driven home with a sensual nip to my ear, before his lips move to my neck with a hushed growl that sends shivers up my spine, "You better start acting right or Daddy might have to spank you when we get home." The hand that's blocking the page slips down to my belly, his head lifting from the crook of mg neck to keep watch as it slides a little lower and brings home the message as to why Daddy's trying to rush me.

It's all fine when he wants to walk and have small talk with his mom while she started at the panties I picked out... But the moment I decide I want to read just a little bit more... Just enough to see if I'm going go like the book or not it's time to go because he's horny, "I guess Daddy's just going to have to spank me then because I'm not done."

The words are out of my mouth before I've even decided to say them... Not that he wouldn't see them flit through my head in the first place... But maybe if I hadnt verbalized it he wouldn't be pulling the book from my hands and tossing it into our basket.

...
Silas
...

If it's a spanking he wants it's a spanking my little vixen is going to get... The image of him in nothing but his new pair of panties and the tiara that has yet to arrive with his sexy ass bent over my lap is enough to make me snap, my Princess squealing when I set the basket down long enough to pick him up and toss him over my shoulder to carry him in a very caveman-ish manner in an effort to expedite the process of getting him home and more importantly, naked and into bed.

"Daddy! I'm sorry! Put me down!" He wiggles and struggles just for a few moments before I let my hand land on his juicy ass making him gasp before snagging the basket and heading to checkout with him still draped over my shoulder.

The pack members that witness our trek towards the line of cashiers can't keep the smiles off of their faces when they see the state of the two of us, my beautiful mate strewed over my shoulder like the captured Princess he is.

"You scoundrel! I can walk! And I don't think I want spankings!" Feeling my Bean flap his hands against my back giving the smallest of wiggles in an effort not to hurt the two of us while I walk only makes me chuckle, his choice of words may be funnier than the mental image of what his face must look like right now... What his hair must look like right now with him all flipped over.

"You gave me no other choice, Princess. Now behave until we get home... I promise Daddy's going to do much more than just spank you."