Since when do you get sold to a weirdo and they set you up in a room rather than a basement with bugs and darkness, I'd much prefer that then this weird format of enslavement. I looked closer to the bed seeing a outfit laid out revealing too much in some places. Spaghetti anyone?

I held up the ripped up fabric stringy thingy going to the bathroom and flushing it down the toilet shutting the door not looking back.

"Oh shit!" I clutched my chest in shock seeing him just standing there staring back at me.

"language, darling." His smooth and rough Italian accent made me flinch at the sound of his voice.

"Who the hell are you? Another one of Rosario's goons." I turned my heels walking up to him stopping in my tracks really looking at his body language and his facial expression. How he just leaned on the door frame like there was no care in the world.

"I'm anything but, gatta. I am here because on the whereabouts of you ." (Kitten)

What? If he wasn't apart of Rosario's crew and was in fact here to know my location what idiot would send for someone to know where I was being held and not show up himself to be the asshole he was.

"Ok, let me guess who sent you." I twirled around the end of the bed post taking my eyes off him for a second. He was actually really nice to look up and down at that smug looked with his dark fade. His eyes looked like they were dipped in poison of how much darkness he held but beautifully green.

"You already know, Gatta." He moved closer as I backed up closer to the bed. (Kitten)

"Stop with the pet names and just tell me are you here to get me out or watch my suffering." He looked up at me biting his lip smirking, I swear every guy thinks it's cute but it just looks really dumb and ugly.

"I prefer option 2, but I have orders to follow and none include seeing you get stripped and put to use against your will." He really thinks he's funny with the sexual assault jokes just like if I was to kick his balls up his throat it would be the same level of funny. If Beast really sent this idiot then why did he give me up in the first place to send someone after.

"Now that I see your fine and you obviously don't need my help I'll leave." I scrunched up my face in confusion as he turned his back towards me.

"So that's it, I stay here doing the bidding of this insane lunatic while you go out of these walls and report back to Beast that I'm alive and not being put to use like an obedient ragged doll forced to do horrid things." He turned back gripping the handle of the door winked his eye.

"Couldn't have said it better myself, enjoy your time gatta." I stood there in shock the door shut and I wasn't processing what the hell just happened. If this was all apart of Beasts plans to make sure I was physically fine but mentally all fucked up, then why not tell the girl? I would have just wore some sweats and a baggy shirt to make me look more irresistible than I do now.

"Hi My little vixen." Rosario came in with his two goons licking his lips at the sight of me it made me shutter at the sight.

What the hell is with this Vixen, babygirl, or beauty type of nickname shit I hate it. "Go to hell." I spat back watching his face turn and his movements stop in his tracks. AW poor asshole looked mad which I didn't give two shits for...

"Mhm, I see that your still adjusting to your new environment." He moved closer to me as I moved back.

"No I don't think that's it, I think it's the sight of you that's making me bitchy or it's the fact that I hate people like you!" The more further I moved the more closer he came.

"People like me how so, Vixen?"

"Well for starters I'm just taking a wild guess thinking that I'm not the first woman you took and captured and probably will be the last." His smirk started to fade as I continued, "And your little pea size brain won't comprehend the fact that you have to take innocent women because you can't get one to willingly accept that your just a pawn hiding behind the big bad king."

I was the one smirking and moving towards his little small soul crushing body he couldn't deny it, once upon a day I did remember him and the way my father scolded him each and every time until he ran and became his own type of king he equipped in his mind.

"YOU BITCH!!!" He pushed towards me hitting me with his huge body fat throwing himself and I on the bed. "I was going to ravish you like no other woman I have before, make you into something no one has ever dared to." I held my breath to have it knocked out of me when he pushed me down with his strong grip, I struggled to get out of his grasp and felt the flimsy material underneath began to slide down my legs.

He licked my earlobe nibbling on the outside whispering gross things, "I know who you are and you think that scares me." He tighten his grip on my waist pushing his nails in more and more creating a mark that I will soon despise to see.

"Your mine Donatello." My eyes flashed from brown to black in an instant hearing the words of my father's echo throughout my whole brain, I am not a Donatello and never will I be again have the name of my father's.

I kicked him in the side he let out a scream causing the entrance of the two guards trying to restraint me but, I was too mad and furious to act like I'll allow it.

One took a blow to his face and the other held me by my back and I flipped both of us on our back where he received all the impact. I stepped on his neck with my heel poking a hole in his trachea hearing him scream was both annoying but reliving. The other ran at me with a blade in his hand and I couldn't get my foot covered blood heel out hearing a grunt as I was trying. I kept my balance swinging on my heel letting him get a hard blow to his upper jaw.

I sighed unhooking my heel from his throat to freeze at the sound of a gun.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked whimpering as he looked around at the sight of the masterpiece I created watching as his eyes looked at my blooded cover feet and shoes. He was frighten and he couldn't deny it like father like fucking daughter.

"What I am, is not a damn fucking DONATELLO!!!" I screamed reminding myself I was still angry he would call me such a thing. He raised the gun pointing it at me not gripping the trigger almost fumbling with it, but I didn't care I was too mad and fill with adrenaline to think about getting shot.

Rosario closed his eyes tightly and squeezed the trigger as did I taking in the last sight I would ever see, ugh I wished it was better than this trash. I didn't think or react I just stood there waiting for it to be over, if it was my time then I'm fucking ready for it to end.

A shot fired and it was over, life was over and that was the end of that, he laid there on the ground knocked out on impact but I felt like I wanted more than just a hit on the head and a shot to the shoulder. Does that make me a terrible person? Does that make me like them? Like my father?

He cleared his throat making me look back and turn watching him lower his gun and grin at my attire, "So, Gatta If Donatello isn't your name, then what the hell is?."

-Que🤎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-Que🤎