88 - Unexpected Help

In one jump Lloyd soared into the sky in his dragon form, carrying Akita with him. His friends watched in admiration, they didn't have a clue he could do that.

Running and flying in their animal forms, Kataru, Mistake and Sorla, positioned themselves to create the 3D orb, as soon as the energy enclosure sat over the Wolf nest, Akita's red marks reappeared on her face.

Lloyd felt Akita's energy in his body, giving him the extra strength he needed to enter the centre of the void, however, only a few meters before reaching the place an arrow crossed this wing, making him fall to the other side of the centre.

As he tumbled down on the floor, protecting Akita, more arrows and stilettos came in his direction making him realise they had fallen directly inside the offensive line. A few of the arrows hit his legs and core before Akita managed to create a platinum shield around them.

-"Lloyd!" - she called his name, worried about him while trying to hold the shield to protect them.

-"I am OK... but, those arrows, they are made of vengstone, it weakens my powers." Lloyd replied, trying to get the arrow out on his leg.

-"Can you remove them?"

-"I can't..." He said gasping in pain.

More and more warrior creatures were coming over them, and Akita's shield was getting weaker, she could no longer hold, and she still didn't have enough strange to attack, she barely could stand on her legs again.

Suddenly out of nowhere a purple energy blasted the warrior creatures at once.

-"Who is that?" - Akita asked Lloyd.

-"My 4 arms father." - Lloyd answered.

-"Can't you walk?" - Garmadon asked Lloyd, after the pulverised half of the creatures.

-"Sure I can, I am just sitting down here for leisure." - Lloyd replied sarcastically.

-"And I am the mad one!" - Garmadon without any warning removed an arrow from Lloyd's body.

Lloyd screamed in pain.

-"Don't be such a baby!" - he removed the other arrows, not even giving Lloyd a chance to complain.

Akita tried to heal the wounds, but again, her power diminished far too quickly.

Soon another squad of creatures were attacking again, and Garmadon faced all of them, making them move away from Lloyd and Akita.

-"Lloyd, your father is weird."

-"I know, He would eat your heart on a silver plate, or maybe not..." He said looking at his father.

-"But, he loves you very much."

-"In his own way, yes! - How are you feeling Red?"

-"I think I might just be able to walk." - she sounds better, but he could tell she was still very weak.

-"Good. We are close now."

Lloyd tried to stand on his feet, but he still had an open wound on his left buttocks.

-"Ouch" - he limped when he tried to stand.

-"Let me heal that." - Akita said.

-"You know, Red.. under other circumstances that would be quite a turn on."

-"Lloooooyd... " - she said smiling, feeling some life back into her veins.

-"Just promise, Red, once this is all over, would you do that again?" he said holding her cold chin in his hand, kissing her tenderly.