82 - Fragmented data, Until the End

AN: Hello my lovelies! - I would like to apologise to those that have already read the Book1, the second part of this Chapter might feel like a 'dejavu'  for you. It is on purpose because what has happened before, it is actually repeating again. It has to, or the cycle would not be completed. However, never fear, the Green Ninja is here. ;-)

ON a second note, I would like to thank all my readers, especially those who send me the honest feedback, I really take on board your suggestions and ideas.  Therefore, for now, on this book and book1 will go through a review of content to be more friendly.   

[Lloyd and Akita]

Can a moment in time last forever? That is how it felt!

The sounds, the smells, the taste, the heat of our bodies merging together in one was just breathtaking.

I pull her hair out of her face and look into her eyes, she looks back to me, I see flashes of bright colours, I see us inside each others soul, I felt my conscious merging to hers, inside my mind, her voice repeated to me 'what is mine is yours'...

That morning, before sunrise in Moridunum, we fell back embracing each other as we drift into sleep, in pure joy and exhaustion. 

Back in the Monastery that morning.

[Pixal]

-"Nya, Kim, may I speak to you please?" I asked both girls after we finished breakfast.

-"Sure!" - both of them reply at once.

-"Away from the boys, please!" - I whispered to them.

-"What are the 3 of you whispering about?"- The Master of 'curiosity' asked us.

-"Get lost Jay!" - Nya replied, and the three of us left the kitchen toward the main computers.

-"What's up Pix? You sound serious!" - Nya asked.

-"To be honest, I am not sure about how serious this is, I need both of your help to try to figure this out."

-"What do you mean??" both girls asked me.

-"You all know I have found some fragmented data in my mainframe, not long ago." They nodded back "Well the pattern of the data is identical to the information we collect daily the in the mainframe from your implants."

-"I am completely lost, Pix...!" - Kim

-"Pixal is trying to tell us that the fragmented data belong to one of our implant trackers" - Nya simplify my words for Kim.

-"Which one of us?" - Kim asked.

-"That is the problem, none of you." I explained.

-"Are you sure? Have you checked Skylor's?"

-"She was the first one I checked, because, whoever it is, is pregnant."

-"What!!!????" - Nya screamed out aloud, checking the information herself. "It doesn't tell when the data was collected, how is that possible, Pix?"

-"It is not possible, that is why I got the two of you here."

-"Wait a minute! What about our newbie?"

-"You tested her yourself, she is not pregnant! And the latest data I collect from her is clean, I don't think they have done anything yet, she is not even on her fertile window."

-"Are you two talking about Akita, did she get one of these as well?" - Nya asked, surprised.

-"Yep... She asked for it! By the way, it is supposed to be a secret, please don't tell anyone else? Especially the boys, you know well how they are, and Lloyd would be very upset." Kim explained to Nya.

-"Sure"

-"Do we have anyone else testing those trackers, from the Borg's labs for instance?"

-"Yes, we have 100 voluntaries testing the device, but their data goes to a different mainframe in Borg's industry, only the ones we did together here in the Monastery that I am keeping the data in my mainframe, for our own reference."

-"So, it can only be one of us??"

-"Precisely, Kim, or would be a massive error in the algorithm... Which I refuse to believe would happen..."

-"Pix, is it possible this data is from the alternate timeline? I mean, why else would it be fragmented?" - Nya asked.

-"That is a very good point Nya!

-"If so, that means one of us got pregnant in the alternate timeline? In that case, Pix, run a diagnostic checking for the DNAs matching?" Kim suggested...

-"It is possible, Kim! I am running it right now."

-"OMG OMG OMG...." Nya shouted, panicking. "I beat it was me, sounds like something stupid I would have done. What that means?? I mean once we fix this temporal void and merge together the two timelines, would I be pregnant. If it was me, of course!"

-"It is hard to say, but I guess yes..." 

-"No no no... How I am going to tell that to Jay, or Kai... He will kill me! After he kills Jay for sure!!

Kim and I laughed at Nya's panicking reaction, but very soon the three of us became speechless with the data diagnostic results! None of us would ever expect that.

-"What shall we do?"

[Lloyd]

I wake up with a scream. Akita was sitting on the bed, both of her hands over the left side of her abdomen, she could badly breathe.

-"Red... are you ok?" - I am still half asleep and confused about what I am watching.

-"It is happening Lloyd!" - it is all she can say, as blood started coming out of her mouth.

-"What is happening?" - she moves her hands and I see the blood, she has a massive open wound where she was holding.

As I moved, trying to rescue her, I realised I have a sword in my hand, somehow I know it is the sword of Orion.

-"Have I done this to you?" - She can no longer speak, she is dying. I let go of the sword.

-"NO! - RED!!! Akita... NO... That can be true... - Use your power!" I hold her hand trying to get her healing power out of her, but she doesn't glow to my touch, I am in a panic, not knowing what to do.

I was about to take her in my arms to go and find help, but as I got up the sword calls to me, the Dragon memories flooded my mind, I knew exactly what I had to do.

I got hold of the sword and used it on myself, opening a deep cut. I embrace Akita's body against mine, my blood washes over her. My tears stream down my face, as I keep repeating her name.

-"Red, My love, I can't be without you'' - I heard my own voice, from a time far away behind this existence.

-"My blood is your blood, my life is your life, my soul is your soul... What is mine is yours, until the end." - it was not my voice, or hers, instead it was a sound of both our voices combined.

As our blood mix together, we both turn into light, I embrace Akita as hard as I could as we are both lifting in the air, the platinum energy exploded out of our bodies, and quickly turn into bright white flames, it was agonising and it hurt, it burned to consume both us, releasing our souls, and soon we are not two anymore, we merged together into a single soul, and her dress wrapped around us. I heard her voice in my head.

-"Don't fear my Dragon, we will make it through!"

-"I fear nothing as long as I am with you!"

-"remember, IT was never your fault, it just meant to be. Yet, it was a new chance to make it right." (more on The Wolf and The Dragon Book 1 'A New Quest's Chapter)

The light was so intense I could no longer see anything and suddenly, all went dark...