48 - Connection

[Akita]

I fell asleep in Lloyd's arms before I could even say anything.

Suddenly, everything seems to move in slow motion... I was by myself in a big room full of books, something inside that room stopped me from shifting into the wolf. Suddenly a girl with silvery hair walked towards me, green eyes, small in height, something on her is very familiar.

She called me Mother. Is she really my daughter? However, I know that she is doing something wrong, and I know there will be consequences...

I tried speaking to her, tried to explain, tried to make her understand she is on the wrong side, she has been used in all this conspiracy.

But... she wouldn't listen to me... my senses detected another presence, out of the room, a Time Lord, somehow I can speak directly on her mind.

I tell her exactly what she has to do. "Find the three guardians, they know what needs to be done. Protect the Dragon at any price, do not worry about me, I will find my way back."

I could not be sure of the outcome, it was a risk I had to take, a leap of faith, a jump into the unknown. I waited, and as I expected I was dragged out of that place, out of that reality and into a completely different one. One I didn't even know who I was anymore. But I knew I was safe, and I rest knowing he was also safe.

I woke up slowly, with the touching of Lloyd's hand in my forehead, playing with my hair. I still have my arms around him, and my head resting on his chest, I am not sure how long I have been sleeping for, but he is still there with me in the monastery' infirmary bed.

-"Hey Red... are you awake?"

-"yes..." I tilted my head a bit so I look at him. "How long have I been sleeping for?"

-"to be honest, Red, I don't really know, I fell asleep too. I would say probably 3 or 4 hours... how are you feeling now? Your temperature is almost normal now." His emeralds eyes looked into mine after he checked the numbers in the monitor Kim has attached to me.

-"hungry... and thirsty... what is that in the cup by your side?" I asked pointing to a cup.

-"This was a hot chocolate Kim got for me early on... I didn't finish and it is cold now... would you like to try?"

-"yes please," I sit up and grab the cup he passed to me, and take a long sip from it. -"hummm... this is delicious..."

-"I prefer it hot, but chocolate is always chocolate... and you have a chocolate moustache here..." he said before licking the top of my lips, making me giggle, he kissed me with his wet peckings, tasting the chocolate out of lips. I took his lips on mine holding the back of his head. -"wow... you definitely made it hot again!" He said once I let him go.

-"It must be the fever..." I said in a naughty smile.

-"Red... I might have your fever now!" - his cheeks were pink, and now I know exactly what that means, it is his biological reaction to intimacy... I touched his face, it seems to calm him down when I do that, he closed his eyes and slowly his breathing return to its normal rhythm. -"Red... you're taking me to a dangerous territory..."

-"Surely you have faced far more dangerous things before."

-"nothing like you... I told you Red, you are my Kryptonite."

-"now that I am here you can show the kryptonite story you are talking about... Actually, you said yesterday you wanted to show me Ninjago, when will you take me around?" He was laying back on the bed, one of his hands playing with hair.