1- Prologue

AN: Because everyone (well, almost everyone) reads the Prologue, I would like give you a little background of this book. As the title says this is the second book. And it is a #Lloykita young adult romantic adventure, ranking #1 Akita for months. However the very first 8 chapters are the bridge between book one and book two, so if you are not interested in the connection go straight to chapter 9. Akita.
On my story, Akita is far more than just a Wolf Girl from the Never Realm, but of course they still have to find out. I started to write this book just at the beginning of the session 11, and I intend to finish before session 12 gets properly broadcast.
And before I forget, there we go, I don't own Ninjago and the characters, only my own OCs. Images were taken randomly from google search. #lloykita or #lakita ?

[Pixal, Ruby, Sky, Kim and Nya]

-"Oh my FSM... you look so beautiful!" - Kim said in amusement, putting her hands on her mouth, watching Pixal doing a few last minutes adjusts on Nya's wedding dress.

-"oh mine... I am so nervous..."
-"you nervous? You should see Jay, I am not sure he would still be standing on his feet by the end of the ceremony." - Ruby said coming back from the main room.
-"I have asked Wu to make it quickly, I know Jay will collapse if it takes longer then 30 minutes."
-"you are crazy! Lloyd is suppose to speak that will make at least 1 hour" - Sky said in a laughter.
-"no, he will not!" - Ruby defends her fiancé -"he promised me he will only do 5 minutes, just like Cole, Kai and Zane.
-"well, Zane would put his timer on, and if the timer is over and his speech is not, he will just stop taking and no one will know the end. Maybe only me..." everyone laughed at Pixal.
-"I will be very surprised if Kai's speech last longer the 1 minute, he is probably just going to say something like: 'Jay... just remember if you ever hurt my Sister I will kill you' and that is it" again they all laughed agreeing with Skylor.

Suddenly they all looked at Kimberly.

-"why are you all looking at me like that?" - Kim asked self-conscious.
-"I guess we are all wondering what Cole would say." Pixal politely explained.
-"Well, keep wondering, I have no idea, by now we all should know, that boy is a little box of surprises. He might even sing a song..." Kim said with a smile on the corner of her lips.

Again they all laughed, agreeing with Kim.

-"Girls..." - Misako voice came from the corridor, and soon two mature face appears at the door.
-"Mom... " Nya jump on her mother's arms.
-"Oh sweetheart you look so beautiful"
-"Thank you Mom, where is Dad?"
-"he is just talking to Kai, he is coming soon, are you already?"
-"y...yes... I think... I am ... already... I hope I am..." she said stumbling in her words letting show all her excitement and nervousness, she looked around to her 3 maids of honour and her sister to be as her chief bridesmaid, they were all wearing matching dresses, and they are all looking stunning.

-"don't, don't... " Sky come close to Nya with a soft tissue stopping the tears in her eyes from falling ..."you are not going to ruin this make up masterpiece, it took me ages to get right" she said now wiping her own tears. "I am so happy for you little sister!"

-"Thank you... Thanks all of you. I love you girls!"
-"awwww..." they said unsound coming together for a group hug.

-"OK girls... time to go!"

They look towards Misako and see Nya's father, Ray, waiting for her.

-"Time to go my beautiful baby girl..." Ray said taking her hand.