24 - Reunion and Revelations

Kai, Nya, Jay and Cole ran towards us, screaming Zane's name, it was so good to be all together again.

As I enjoy all the commotion of our reunion, I suddenly caught myself looking for Red. She was still crying, wrapped inside her brother's arms, for her was far more than just a reunion, was a second chance to be with her only family, the brother she once though she has lost.

I turned my attention back to the others, Cole was introducing his new friend to Zane, a Yeti alike creature named Kraig, he gives Zane a massive hug, and we all started laughing, as Cole had to tell him to let Zane go before all his Nindroid pieces fall apart, and I didn't look forward to meet Kraig.

Somehow, I felt when Red approached, I turned to see her, and she threw herself in my arms, she was still crying, but it was tears of happiness, overwhelmed by the moment, I caught her in my arms, and my body seems to react to all her energy, I felt a familiar warm feeling inside.

-"Thank you!" she whispered in my ear... "Thank you for bringing me back hope and love."
-"You earned that yourself, Red!" - She move a bit away from my embrace.

-"Lloyd, this is my brother Kataru." - I smile, and before I could say anything, Kataru tells her.

-"I already know Lloyd, little Okami!" - She looked confused at both of us.

-"We kind of inmates, Red... I met your brother at the castle dungeons." - I explained to her, realising I am still holding on to her hand, and I don't want to let go.

-"Thank you Lloyd, for making me believe that there was still hope, and for bringing my little sister back to me." - Kataru give me a big bear hug, and I lose the grip of Akita's hand, but her soft giggles watching Kataru hugging me made me realise her thoughts was on me, as mine was on her. Our eyes meet again, and I didn't know what to do or say... and for a few seconds we just dive into each others eyes.

-"I see you made some friends too..." - Cole interrupt my thoughts. The others where just beside him.

-"Guys.. This is Akita, and her brother Kataru. They are formilings, and they can shapeshift. Akita is a wolf, and she helped me across the ice. Kataru is bear, and together with Grimfax they hold back the guards so I could reach for Zane..." Zane walked forwards, and direct himself to Akita.

-"Akita, I am sorry for all the pain I caused you, and you Kataru, I am truly sorry for the consequences of my actions." - he low his head, i can tell he really feel sorry for everything he has done while under control of Vex and the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu.

-"Zane, from all I learned about you, you were just another prisoner, I am sorry too! But, I am happy this is all over, I am so glad your friends never give up on you, especially Lloyd, and we all have learned so much about the people we love and are loved by." Akita said that to Zane, and I feel a sense of pride for her words.

-"Little Okami, I am so proud of you" Kataru said to her -"Zane, my sister said it all. I am glad we are all free now, and we can finally be friends."

-"Thank you for your forgiveness..." Zane said receiving a bear hug from Kataru and Akita.

-"I will be happier once you are reunited with Pixal!" - Akita tells him, and he gives her a tender look, turning back to me, as if asking me how Akita knows about Pixal.

-"Akita and I have spent a good time together, and she knows a lot about us." - I said a bit shy, placing my on the back of my neck, realising they were all looking at me.

-"Yes, you kind of talk a lot, Greenie! Especially before you knew I was actually a girl." she tells me, it is the first time she calls me Greenie, but it feels so familiar coming from her.

The Wolf and The Dragon (Book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara