8 - Questing for Quests

ALERT! Serious SPOILERS of Season 11 - Ep 2

{Misako}
I land the copter at the Okami's house, where there was once a beautiful garden. The garden My son took The Wolf as his wife, just a few weeks ago.

The house is still there, but it is cleared abandoned for several years.

Whatever happened to this timeline it has messed up a great deal. I walked inside to try to find any clue to what has happened here. But the only familiar thing I found was a broken photo frame in the floor, which was once a photo frame Ruby always kept by her bedside, it had a sweet picture of her parents with her in the middle, however, the picture only has her mother in.

I know the legend well, Kataru Okami, Ruby's adoptive father was actually The Dragon and The Wolf youngest son, the chosen one to protect and training the wolf when she was reborn. Sorla told me once, he was an immortal shapeshifter just like Mistake and Sorla, the difference is that he was not an Oni, but a formling and his human form could adapt to any age.

When Sorla find out the wolf was re-born as human baby, she called for Mistake and Kataru, to make a decision on how to bring her up. Mistake and Sorla were supposed to guard both the wolf and the dragon but from a safe distance. So Kataru decided to shift himself into a mature grown man and bring up the baby wolf, Ruby, as his own child.

Despite all his exceptional skills, looking after a baby was hard work even for a Guardian, and that what brought him close to Melise, a nurse, already in her middle age.

She would come to his rescue every time baby Ruby was sick, feverish or just teething as any baby would do it. She fell in love from him, and his child, and he fell for her too. To engage in a relationship with a human mortal he abdicated his guardian status, and lived a happy life with Melise, they both together became Ruby's beloved parents, that she was so proud off.

I climb the hill all the way to the old fortress, where the wolf has re-born as I walked in I call for Sorla, the Wolf's guardian, but there's no traces of her presence either, not on any of her forms. I enter the sacred chamber and confirmed that the wolf has been re-born.

I was about to leave when I find something, pinned in the inside of the chamber door, a message, for me:
'Misako, you have to remember - Jan 1998" and I recognise the handwriting, my own.

Touch the paper was enough to send me into another vortex, I just embrace myself and try to not to let go of the piece of paper.

23 years Ago
I landed hard on the floor, I am too old for all this travels. I recognise the place, Garmadon's place, well our place where we moved in together when we got married.

Before I could hide myself somewhere, I heard his voice coming from our bedroom.

-'back soon my love" - he said to the other me inside the bedroom, suddenly spotting me there

-"Misako?" He looks at me as if he has seen a ghost. -"you look..." - he is young and handsome, the figure of that bad boy I fell in love with.
-"Older? It is because I am." - I tell him
-"Are you traveling from the future? why? what is happening in your time? Every time you do this, something bad is about to happen."
-"Is that how works? I can't remember anything."

-"Ga-army..." the younger me called him from the bedroom.
-"yes, sweetheart."
-"will you bring me some water when you come back? Please."
-"sure, just a minute." He answered to her pulling me towards the kitchen.
-"I don't know why I landed here Garm, I guess I need your help somehow."
-"you told me you don't remember, how is that possible? we mastered your memories keeping long ago. I know you still can't control where you are traveling to, but you would remember what happened."
-"really? I guess something must have happened, i can remember anymore. Would I share with you my memories?"
-"sometimes, I know there are so many things you just can't share. Those are the ones you keep in your book.'
-"I have a book? Where?"
-"yes you have a book to track all your travels, but I don't know where it is. We agreed you wouldn't tell me, for both of us sake. Well for the three of us now..." - he gives his beautiful and cheeky smile and I see Lloyd on him.
-"oh! is that my first pregnancy?"
-"Your are 13 weeks today... - First?? Wow... how many children will we have?"