81 - Magic Tea

[Akita]

Lloyd doesn't want me to see Morrigan, I didn't want to start another fight with him, neither did he, so I agreed to give him some time. I hope he would somehow understand that if Ama wanted for me to find the letter, she had her reasons. Nevertheless, I decided to let go, until he is more comfortable about Morrigan. However, as we reached the kitchen.

-"Listen, Red, about your sister, once we are back in the monastery, if my uncle agrees to be with you, you can call for her, ok? That way I wouldn't have to see her, but I wouldn't be concerned that you are in danger either. What do you say? Would that work? I am sure it must be a reason Ama wanted you to find it."

-"yes, I think that works. I am sure your uncle would understand the circumstances too, and be willing to help."

-"good... I feel much better!" He kissed my forehead and smiled at him. "What?" He asked me suspiciously.

-"I have just learned something."

-"do you want to share?"

-"don't fight you is the best way to win you over." He just stared at me with a blank face, and I giggled walking towards the kitchen, shouting." and Lloyd... No, I was not playing you." Answering the question in his mind.

-"wow Lloyd, look at this!" I ran to the large french window that overlooked the sea, the sun was close to set, the view was breathtaking. "Come on Honey, Let's go out!" I said opening the door running outside.

-"Red... wait.." atchoum... atchoum... Lloyd came out after me sneezing multiple times.

-"Oh, are you well?"

-"I am fine... atchoum, atchum... you know, maybe it is not a good idea to be out again, I think... atchoum..." his voice sounds strange, he got a cold.

-"you got a cold Lloyd! oh no... it is all my fault, I am sorry Honey!"

-"I know you are, you already said sorry, a few times." he said with a smirk.

-"well... but now I actually mean it."

-"what? You didn't mean it before?"

-"of course not." I said biting my lips and giving him my very bad girl look.

-"you... are.... atchoum... atchoum... in trouble."

-"let me make up for you, I will take care of you, I promise." I said looking around the kitchen for something to make him tea.

-"There is nothing to make tea with, Red, I already checked."

-"Well, the house seems to come alive for us, it is nice and warm now, maybe some magic tea would appear." Lloyd started to laugh at what I said, ok, I got magic tea is a bit unrealistic, but who knows... "why are you laughing?"

-"Red, the house only came alive, because I fixed the electrical mains, and put the boiler on."

-"ah... I see, maybe that is what your Mom did at the Temple of time."

-"Nah... that was magic tea..." he said laughing again, sneezing a few more times.

-"ok, you stay here, I will be back in a minute."

-"where are you going."

-"get some herbs to make you a magic tea."

-"how do you know what to get."

-"Lloyd, sometimes I think you forget I am the wolf, she knows what to do, I will be back soon." I didn't give him a chance to say anything else.

[Lloyd]