7 - Wasted True Potential

ALERT! This Chapter second half contain Serious SPOILERS of Season 11 - Ep 1

{Misako}

We find no trace of Ruby at the hospital where she used to work. We headed directly to Ninjago medical school, again nothing, there weren't any records of any student call Ruby Okami or just Okami, in case somehow she was given another name.

Before heading back home we stop at Mistake's Tea Shop, it was dark and dirty, Wu and I could not find the books Ruby had with her the first time she walked into the Monastery beside Lloyd.

-"How much has this timeline change, Wu?"

-"Hard to tell, but maybe this can help us." He said getting a few jars of tea from Mistake old shelves.

-"Tea? Really."

-"Those are no ordinary tea." He shows me the name 'Remember-Tea' - "Maybe you know more than you think, as always."

-"Maybe!"

We return to the monastery to find the Ninja still playing the same video they were playing when we left.

-"Are you kidding me? - Have they really spent 4 hours playing a stupid game?!"
-"I guess so!"

-"And .... Are you OK with that?" I confront Wu.

-"What do you expect me to do?"

-"You are their Sensei. Talk to them."

-"I have already talked to them a few times, they are not listening to me anymore, they are all grown up now Misako..."

-"Wu!" - I shot him up - "Grownup?! REALLY?! They are acting like teens again!! They will listen to you if you use your authority. The way they are going, soon they would be able to fight a CHICKEN! Gods! Look at them! They have all lost their shape"

-"Chicken...hum... You've just gave me an idea."

-"Honestly I don't care how you will do this, just fixed that, when I return I expect to see they back on training." - I said walking away from him, I was really mad at him for letting the NInja get so relapse.

-"Wait! Misako! Where are you going?"

-"Moridunum. I need to understand why the Lupa never made to Ninjago."

I didn't give him a chance to say anything else. He knows me well enough to see I am not happy at him. I am sure he can fix this, I can tell he is not happy either, and I will feel sorry for the guys and Nya once Wu put on his 'Sensei Red Cape'.

I went to see Lloyd before I left, but he barely acknowledges my presence, shouting at the game. I just place a kiss on his cheek and left before I would tell him off too.

I bump into Pixal in the underground facilities, she is the only one working really hard to keep the HQ going, in fact, she is doing more than just keep everything running, she is expanding the underground facilities and developing new vehicles, and combat mash.

-"Are you OK Misako? I can sense your stress levels, they are very high."
-"You got me Pixal, I am quiet stress about what I just saw upstairs."

-"Sorry I am not following you, is it something wrong upstairs?"

-"Everything is wrong! I have never seen the Ninja so out of shape."

-"Oh! I see... Well, they are not really doing any proper training for 218 days."

Her precision shocked me even more! I change the subject.

-"Are you able to run a quick query for me? Please!"