57 - Intimacy level 5 {hammock swing}

[Lloyd]

It was twilight by the time we reached back to the Monastery.

With all the team gathering together in the meeting room, Kai and I present a full report of the events.

I saw Akita getting bored by all the talking, so I tried to cut it short, and we went to have dinner.

My mother was already there as well, she confirmed the mission was a success and Akron was safe back in the temple of time with Copper. As we were all together at the dinner table, the conversation carried on about the mission and upcoming events. We were very noisy as everyone was talking at the same time.

-"Next task, restore Akita's power." Kataru said.
-"Only then she would be able to free Mistake." Sorla added.

Kataru, Sorla and my mother are the only people, apart from Akita and I, that knows exactly what that implies. I felt my face boiling when I looked at Akita's, but she doesn't seem to be bothered at all.

We were finishing dinner when I noticed Akita had disappeared. Before I could go after her, my mother pulled towards the kitchen.

-"Son, thank you so much for all you have done today!"
-"it's ok Mom, I better go and find Akita..." I said trying to walk away.
-"before you go, here!" She gives me two cups of tea. "Remembering-tea, both of you need it, not just her."
-"ok... " I grabbed the cups and started walking out of the kitchen towards the bedrooms.
-"Lloyd... she is in the courtyard, in the hammock."
-"oh, what is she doing there?"
-"you have to understand she has spent a long time alone in the Never realm, too much noise is overwhelming for her senses."
-"I haven't thought about that before, that is probably what is making her so tired."
-"well... there is also the fact that time in the Never realm is different than here."
-"I see... ok... I will find her, and make sure she has a good night's sleep."

I found Akita sitting on the hammock with my table on, reading something.

-"what are you doing, Red?" I approached her with the cups of tea.
-"I am doing homework, one Master Lloyd assigned to me before he left this morning."

I had completely forgotten what I had asked her to research on.

-"OH... and.... What have you found out?"

-"a lot of things, though I am not sure I understand it all, are you going to explain to me where I have doubts?"

-"I can try..."

-"why is that your face is already pink?"

-"Is it?" I knew it was, we were about to talk 'intimacy' again...

-"it is supposed to be a serious subject and not dirty talking, am I right?"

-"yes... you are correct... sorry if I am being silly..." I said sitting by her side, as I do, the hammock lifted her up, and she adjusted herself putting her legs over my lap.

I give her a cup.

-"what is it? Another one of Sorla's horrible drinks?"

-"no... it is remembering-tea, my mother did for us, to help unlock your powers."

-"We both know what needs to happen!"

She said that with a cheeky smile on her face, drinking her tea.

-"But... you don't want to rush into anything... "

-"That was before my research..." she was still holding the cheek smile.

-"oookie..." I didn't exactly know what to said to that...

She started laughing... I acknowledge I was bright pink...