2- Silver and Copper

[Iva]

-"Hi Silver, I know you are there, it is ok, mom is sleeping, please teach me how to read your writing, I am really curious about what you wrote here."

I said looking at the mirror, I have been trying for a few weeks now, hearing Silver's voice in my mind while I am awake. She smiled at me, I showed her letters and words, and she tells me the meaning, I don't know how I can hear her voice in my head, but I can.

And little by little I am learning her language, enough to be able to read an entire chapter she left for me.

Silver writings

I haven't asked to be born a goddess, or a silver tongue. In fact I haven't asked to be born at all.

My birthday's gifts mean I was both: blessed and cursed. It wasn't to bad while I was young and naive.

Once I thought I found love, he was also a god himself, a handsome, clever, powerful being, a son of Alpha. We spent an entire existence together, we had a family of ourselves, but they were all wiped out by Omega when our time ended, he didn't take it very well, it was the very first spark of the anarchy.

In our next existence, however, he affiliated himself to one of my sisters, only then I realised he was learning from us, his power was learning and emulating the power of the goddess he would imprint on an existence. And as expected, each existence after he would imprint another one of my sisters.

Our paths have always crossed, but we were never lovers again. I didn't resent him, in fact we became good friends

I decided not to imprint anybody else, I had many lovers, gods, demigods and mortals, males and females. I learned that no one could resist my silver tongue, thereby I was never alone, only if I wished to be. Nevertheless, I started questioning, would my lovers stayed because they have feelings or just because they have been trapped in my silver tongue spells, I couldn't tell, and for once that really bothered me.

One day I walked into a saloon, I was thirsty for adventure, I couldn't find anyone attractive enough, so I just grab myself a drink and watched the world goes by.

A melodic voice caught my attention, it belongs to a mortal, ebony skin color, full plum lips, white pearl teeth, curly dark locks loosely falling in her bare shoulders, I was instantly attracted by her. I listened to her song, soft words of a love never lived.

I got up from my seat and started dancing to the song, she looked at me with a smirk on her face, nobody else was dancing, they were all staring at me, but I didn't care, most of them already knew who I was anyway, they wouldn't dare to disturb me. I give her a glance up and down on her body. She just rolled her eyes at me, her eyes smiled, and her voice became even more powerful.

As soon as she finished her song I went after her in the backstage.

-"Thanks for the supporting act, people almost enjoyed your dancing better than my song. Who are you?" - she told me with some authority I've never seem before.
-"I am a goddess, and you want to spend the rest of the night with me, pleasing me as I wish." I ordered using my silver tongue on her. She just burst out into a load laughing.

-"What are you laughing about?" - I never had that before, when I used my silver tongue, my prey has not saying on anything, they just obeyed my commanding and do as I tell them to, but she didn't...

-"You... " she said trying to stop laughing "you are so funny...."
-"why?"
-"well, your highness goddess, or should I say your might-ness..." she burst out laughing again, and I couldn't stop myself laughing together, she has a wild spirit.
-"I got it, you don't believe I am a goddess...but why?"
-"you don't look like one."
-"how do you know, have you ever seen a goddess before?"
-"yes, once in a while some of them entered this place to collect their soulmate from somebody else's bed."
-"sounds like something my sisters would do it, I am different."
-"are you a god disguise as a female?... that I would believe..."
-"how is that easier for you to believe I am male in disguise rather than a powerful female"
-"so, what is your power then, might goddess."
-"I am a silver tongue, people do what I tell them to do."
-"ah-ah-aaa.." she laughed again a crazy and scandalous beautiful laughing. " ok, I got it now , that is why you told me I want to spend the night with you and please you as you wish" - she brought her face close to mine, almost touching our lips and said apathetically -"I have news for you your mightness, your power must be switched off..."

-"ok, so don't you want to be with me?"
-"that is better, and as you asked, maybe... but you don't tell me what to do, you will have to convince me to want you, the way you want me... because right now, I just find you very entertaining."

I was amused by her attitude, in both ways, how can this simple mortal thinking herself better than a goddess, and how can she move my affections towards her the way she did... either way I was drawn to learn more about her.

-"You are a very intriguing mortal being."
-"How do you know I am a mortal, maybe I am a goddess too."
-"I can tell god from a mortal... what's it is your name?"

-"Copper, What is yours?"
-"are you kidding me? Is your name really Copper?"
-"well, yes... it is actually Coppertina, but I prefer Copper. Why? What is yours, my goddess?"
-"I am Silver, it is very nice to meet you, Copper."
-"Nice to meet you too! Are you really a goddess?"
-"Yes I am!"

We ended up spending the night talking and getting to know each other. Copper was the most fascinating creature I have ever met, and the fact that she was somehow immune to my silver tongue made her even more special to me. She didn't have a family, she was an orphan, the saloon owner took her in to work as prostitute, but find out she had a beautiful voice and pay for her to sing instead.

As time goes by she became far more than just a mortal affair, she was my friend, my sister, my lover, my soulmate... it was Copper that somehow showed me the real meaning of a relationship. If I have ever loved someone, it was her, my muse, my pretty ebony girlfriend.

We spent over 50 years side by side. Together we made music, we sang, we danced, we acted, we painted, we travelled the world, we created stories, theatrical performances and fairy tales. Eventually, Copper and I settled down and became teachers, we founded a school for girls, we collected abandoned children from the streets and give them food, clothes, education and hope, we looked after orphans and find them good families.

My life beside Copper was the most meaningful life I ever had.

The day we found out she was ill was the second saddest day in my life, I swallowed my pride and went to find Agape, I knew Mother could heal Copper, and she did, but the illness came back even stronger.

By the time Mother reach us, Copper was dead, I beg Mother to bring her back, but Father didn't let her to do it, I cried on my knees begging Father to take her soul back to heaven, adopt her as his child and give her a demigod place, so I would be able to find her again in another existence.

I knew he could do that, I have many adopted siblings that were once mortals, and Agape took them in and they became demigods, why wouldn't he do that for me? Unfortunately, my silver tongue would not work on the mighty Three... so Father denied my plea, he tried to comfort me, and explained was against the rules, as if I didn't acknowledge the fact that he was always breaking the rules on his own convenience. But Copper served no value for him.

I hated Father and resent Mother for not advocated on my behalf. They let me down, they preach love, but they denied me of my only true love.

I spent the rest of that existence crying for missing Copper, I couldn't wait for Omega to destroy everything again. Maybe I would be able to find her somehow... But each existence after that became even worse, I knew the odds, even if her soul returned in another existence, she wouldn't be the same Copper I knew and she wouldn't remember me, I wouldn't ever be able to find her.

I couldn't overcome my lost, and I didn't want to. I felt so much pain I wanted Father to feel the same pain that tormented me every single day. That was when I joined one of the siblings factions to overthrow the Mighty Three.

I ship #lloykita #loykita #lakita