72 - Akita and Morrigan

-"Lloyd! Are you alright Son? I was so worried about you, how did you manage to escape the shadow's warriors? They have been after you since you were born"

Misako runs to her son as soon as Akron brings him to the temple of time.

-"I am fine Mom!" Lloyd embraces his Mom. "They are not what they used to be, let's say they are under new management." He said that with a funny smirk, making his mother confused.

-"what do you mean?" Misako asked.

-"father had killed the original Shadow Master, years ago, and replaced her by someone of his trust, and she had no intentions of hurting me, it was a distraction. The white Oni is behind it. How is Akita by the way, is she safe?"

They were all very silent for a while, making Lloyd fear the worse.

-"she has been taken..." Misako started to speak, but Lloyd interrupted.

-"by Morrigan...?"

-"yes, she was not taken captive, she went on her own will."

-"what? Why would she do that? Is she crazy? reckless wolf girl!!" He put his hand on his head and walked nervously from side to side.

-"Lloyd..." Copper called him. He doesn't even hear her.

-"Lloyd, Stop!" - she shouts at him, making him turn to face her. "This is not our biggest problem right now, I understand you are worried about her safety, but she went for a reason and you have to trust her judgement. There is something else, bigger, we have a massive temporal quake in the way, meaning the two timelines are about to collide, Akita might completely disappear if we don't fix this. Actually, not just Akita....many people would be affected by it"

-"Can this day get any worse? Where can I find Akita? How can we stop this temporal quake?" Lloyd asked his sister.

-&-

meanwhile in the First Realm...

-"So that is our story, from slaves to princesses, kind of nice." Akita sat on the floor watching the beautiful view of the Northern Land, while talking to Morrigan.

-"yes... it was like a fairy tale... until you messed up..." she smiled and sat beside Akita.

-"what have I done?"

-"you became obsessed about meeting the Dragons!"

-"do you know why?"

-"now, yes, but I did not know at the time, you had one track in mind towards your objective, and you wouldn't listen to me. We attended many campaigns fighting Dragons for the Oni, we would never lose a fight, our reputation as the best Oni warriors ever, traveled all over the land of First Realm. Still, it was not enough for you. After a few years of war against the Dragons, we heard the Oni-Dragon child had left the Realm, alone, to end the war forever. That was when you decided you want to go after him, you convinced the King you could track him and bring him back, either dead or alive. And as rewarding you want the freedom of the white Oni, forever. He agreed. We choose our best warriors, and using Oni masks we travel to Ninjago to capture the Oni-Dragon child, only what came next was completely unexpected, at least for me."

-"I read this part of the story. Yomi, the Green Dragon and Ama' soulmate, was there to protect the Oni-Dragon child, and from the touch of their skin, Agape returned from Ama and Yomi, the God of eternal love. That was what Ama was after, wasn't it?"

-"Yes. you speak as if it was not you, Ama is you, Akita or Ama, or... I don't remember the name of the little one you were in the other timeline, anyhow, it is all you, Ama Genji, my twin sister. And I hated you for choosing him instead of me... for turning your back to your people in order to be with him..."

-"Do you still hate me?" Akita asked Morrigan looking into her eyes.

Morrigan held the stare, but her eyes blinked letting tears rollover her cheeks, she can't remember when she last allowed herself to cry. Akita easily read through her, there is still a lot of pain inside her sister's heart, but there is a strong desire of reconnection, sister love, sister bonding, sisterhood...

-"no... I can't hate you, you are all I have ever had of good, you saved me so many times, I promised to always protect you. I am still the same sister you nursed and took care off when I needed you most, and I would give my life for you anytime. Still, I don't like that green boy, he is the one who hurted you, soulmate or not, he killed you, I saw it."

-"it was an accident Morrigan, he didn't mean to, and he didn't kill me, I survived, only I took a different form, but it was still me. There is no Ama without Yomi, there is no me without Lloyd, we are connected and we meant to be together."

-"I know.... When we last met, I guess you don't remember because it was your alternate timeline, you sent me to another dimension, where I was able to learn about the two of you. I understand now who you are. And I wanted to meet you again, just the two of us to let you know, I am not your enemy. But, you have to remember, our people still need you. I am glad you accepted my invitation, that was the only way to bring you here, so you could see by yourself what we have become."

Flashback

-"your Majesty, one of the Genji twins has returned."

-"Let her in."

-"your Majesty!" Morrigan drops on her knees to greet the King.

The King did not hide his disappointment to see Morrigan instead of Ama.

-"Morrigan, what's happened to your Sister?"

-"She was killed, Father. Yomi, The green Dragon was there, and he killed Ama with the sword of Orion."

-"How was that even possible? you were supposed to protect her, you have failed Morrigan, you failed your sister, your King, and your kind, you and your people will pay for that. Guards, lock her up in the dungeons, let her die slowly there. And send the destroyers to the Northern Land, kill them all, don't spare any creature."

-"your Majesty, Father, please, No! Do whatever you please to me, but spare my people, it is not their fault..." Morrigan screamed and cried, begging the King for her people.

-"Ama had a deal with me, you failed her, the deal will fall over you, you will pay for the bargain for not protecting your sister. You and your kind are dead, Morrigan."

The guards went to get her, but she fought them, dropping a handful of dead guards on the floor, so the King himself fought her, she could have beaten him if she wished, but she submitted and appeal to his father heart she has seen before, but it looked as if it was only Ama he would hear. He almost killed Morrigan, leaving her heavily injured on the floor.

-"make sure to lock her well, she is almost as powerful as her sister. And tell the dungeons guards to not touch her, don't feed or even go close to her, let her starve to death." It was the king's last order.

King Omicron went completely mental, losing Ama had an effect on him, he wouldn't admit but he loved the twins as if they were his legitimate daughters. He sent another campaign to Ninjago, the shadow Master, but they never returned. His actions of madness and despair call the attention of Omega, a very powerful Oni with no connections with the royal family, Omega instigated a revolution, a civil war started among the Oni civilisation, and ended up with Omega overthrown the King once for all...

During the civil war, General Yal managed to infiltrate the dungeons to free the almost dead Morrigan, he managed to take her to safety, but that cost his own life. In bitterness, Morrigan swore she would avenge her people, no matter what would take, Ama and Yomi would pay for that. But... time can change anything.

- & -
Akita and Morrigan

-"I am sorry for all the pain you have to go through, I would take back if I could. But, I can't. However you are still my sister and if you are able to forgive me, I want you by my side again. Be our Ally, fight with me again, Morrie, and I promise you We will work to restore the Northern Land once this is all over."

-"the Dragon would never accept me, Ama..."

-"he will... " Akita smile "Now, what have you done to him? "

-"the shadows took him."

-"ok, Take me back to Ninjago, so we can rescue him."

The Wolf and The Dragon (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें